The Student Room Group

16+ Oyster Photocard application not working

So I've had an 11-15 Oyster for a year and a bit, and its expiring on the 30th of this month. I've been trying to apply for a 16+ Oyster for over a month now, and the application just isn't progressing past the very first stage ("Cardholder") when I click "next".

I've tried multiple devices and web browsers, disabling cookies and Ad blocker, etc, nothing makes it work. So now I'm just thinking should I make a new account with my dad's email and apply on his?

I've been trying to do it on my mum's where my 11-15 is because I thought I wouldn't have to go through the month long wait and the showing my birth certificate to a visitor centre process again (I don't have a passport) but would I have to go through that anyway? And if I would, should I just apply on my dad's account?

If you've read that all thank you so much, I just don't know what to do and I'm panicking because I won't be able to afford adult price travel to college when it expires.
i would delete all browsing history then start the application :smile: see if it works
Reply 2
Original post by beautifulworld
i would delete all browsing history then start the application :smile: see if it works

i've just tried that and it didn't work unfortunately :frown:
Reply 3
Have you found a solution to this problem. I’m having the same issue.

Latest