yes it is
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Anonymous
yes! 1)history and 2) ancient history and history

Fabulous!! Well done!
Original post by ilovelemons
Hello there, do you mean 2 different courses at Manchester?

So Is Manchester your firm & insurance?
So Is Manchester your firm & insurance?

It is definitely my insurance. My Pure History course was AAA but with my A in EPQ has been reduced to AAB. My History and Ancient History course was AAB reduced to ABB so that is my clear insurance. I also applied to UCL, exeter + Bristol who I have not hear back from so I will probably choose either UCL if I get it or Pure History at Manc as my firm.
It is definitely my insurance. My Pure History course was AAA but with my A in EPQ has been reduced to AAB. My History and Ancient History course was AAB reduced to ABB so that is my clear insurance. I also applied to UCL, exeter + Bristol who I have not hear back from so I will probably choose either UCL if I get it or Pure History at Manc as my firm.

Best of luck! Hope you get what you want ! If you didn’t get UCL can you have both firm & insurance with Manchester?
Best of luck! Hope you get what you want ! If you didn’t get UCL can you have both firm & insurance with Manchester?

Thank you! Yes it shouldn’t be a problem to put them as both insurance and firm. If I do I will be able to be fully confident in my accommodation 😅
Thank you! Yes it shouldn’t be a problem to put them as both insurance and firm. If I do I will be able to be fully confident in my accommodation 😅

Good plan!! I’ll be hoping you get all you want!
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Manchester Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Manchester.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Fashion Marketing
I don’t think so
Very nervous and scared, it’s already keeping me up at night
Original post by user93_
Applied for BA economics and just got an offer! yes I went to an open day and really liked it, will probs be my 1st or 2nd choice
nervous tbh but excited fs

omg sameee (for bsc tho), maybe we'll see each other there!
(edited 5 months ago)
heyy, is Manchester doing interviews for engineering ?

I know someone who had an interview for chemical engineering at Manchester
hi all if you have gotten an offer from manchester, say hi here: Official University of Manchester Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry - The Student Room and check out other official offer holder threads here: Official Offer Holder Threads for 2024 - The Student Room
Original post by ManUtd_21
I know someone who had an interview for chemical engineering at Manchester

oh okay, thanks
Reply 92
Original post by gliz
Anyone applied for electrical eng ?

yh, got a standard conditional offer of AAA
Reply 93
Original post by oddna2231
yh, got a standard conditional offer of AAA

nice me too, what other unis u applied to
Reply 94
Original post by gliz
nice me too, what other unis u applied to

ucl,bristol, sheffield and bath
Anyone had offers for CS as yet?

Yh my friend got an offer few weeks ago
Reply 96
Original post by adhya_9
anyone had offers for aerospace engineering yet?

Hi, I applied for 2024/25 plan. Haven't received any mail yet
has anyone applied for Optometry here?
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Manchester Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Manchester.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

hello!
I am hoping to apply for politics and French, I visited UoM in September. I am excited but nervous to start university :smile:
Original post by erin11
hello!
I am hoping to apply for politics and French, I visited UoM in September. I am excited but nervous to start university :smile:

Hi! How was the UoM on the Open Day?? I couldn't attend so I had to blindly choose two places based on the information that was published online and based on those metrics, I chose Manchester and Edinburgh which turned out to be good choices.

I have received two offers from them, both at 3 A*s, and they are my safeties.

I have also applied to Cambridge, Imperial and Durham.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending