The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Official University of the West of England, Bristol Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Hey all,

It’s exactly a week today I completed my interview and I am patiently waiting to hear back keep refreshing ucas and uwe welcome page!

I know no news is good news but the wait is making me feel sick-I just want to know! Anyone else waiting to hear back for nursing or any other course?
(edited 1 month ago)
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by Futurenurse95
Hey all,

It’s exactly a week today I completed I completed my interview and I am patiently waiting to hear back keep refreshing ucas and uwe welcome page!

I know no news is good news but the wait is making me feel sick-I just want to know! Anyone else waiting to hear back for nursing or any other course?
I’ve already had my offer but know how you feel, it’s horrible waiting! I was refreshing my uwe page constantly 😂😂😂 keeping fingers crossed for you that your not waiting long x
Original post by Kayjane20
I’ve already had my offer but know how you feel, it’s horrible waiting! I was refreshing my uwe page constantly 😂😂😂 keeping fingers crossed for you that your not waiting long x
What course did you apply for again? Sorry I have forgotten x
What course did you apply for again? Sorry I have forgotten x
That’s ok, health professions with midwifery pathway :smile:
That’s ok, health professions with midwifery pathway :smile:
Ah now I remember! I do apologise. Have you applied for any other unis? :smile:
Reply 45
The interview was relaxed in all honesty. What will you be studying? Congratulations on your offer x
Thank you☺️ Diagnostic Radiography. And you?
Original post by VIKI888
Thank you☺️ Diagnostic Radiography. And you?
Nursing just waiting for an offer 😊
Reply 47
Nursing just waiting for an offer 😊
You will get it😉
Original post by VIKI888
You will get it😉
Thank you! Seems like such a long wait though. Admissions have said I will hear back in a few weeks but I feel the longer I wait less likely it will be positive
AHHH!!! I received my unconditional for UWE! So so happy!!
Hiya, I am looking to start at UWE in September to study product design. Have just seen that from 2025 PD students are moving to bower Ashton, rather than Frenchay, will this affect me starting this year? (As in I’ll do year one at frenchay then two and three at Bower Ashton)
Bit worried as I loved frenchay when I looked and bower Ashton looks much smaller.

Daisy
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by dasher_h
Hiya, I am looking to start at UWE in September to study product design. Have just seen that from 2025 PD students are moving to bower Ashton, rather than Frenchay, will this affect me starting this year? (As in I’ll do year one at frenchay then two and three at Bower Ashton)
Bit worried as I loved frenchay when I looked and bower Ashton looks much smaller.
Daisy

Not really, as second year onwards everyone moves off campus for accom anyhow :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #3
Not really, as second year onwards everyone moves off campus for accom anyhow :smile:

Im not really concerned about accom, as I’d probably end up living in that area anyway, but more the facilities and what the campus is like? I’ve never been there but I know it’s more art based
Congratulations 🥰
Congratulations 🥰

Thank you 🥰 I have deferred my place for a year though x
Reply 55
Original post by malikieriordan27
Morning everyone :smile:,
This is the official thread for all the applicants who are thinking to apply for UWE Bristol on 2024. Feel free to ask any questions ❤️❤️

hey.

Unfortunately, I received a rejection for the Child Nursing program I applied to. However, I am now contemplating a switch to Adult Nursing and was wondering if you could provide insight into the availability of spaces in clearing for this course.

Any information you can offer would be greatly appreciated as I weigh my options.

Thank you very much for your assistance.
Original post by zmaira
hey.
Unfortunately, I received a rejection for the Child Nursing program I applied to. However, I am now contemplating a switch to Adult Nursing and was wondering if you could provide insight into the availability of spaces in clearing for this course.
Any information you can offer would be greatly appreciated as I weigh my options.
Thank you very much for your assistance.
Hi,

Please contact UWE to discuss however clearing does not open until June 2024.

Have you asked admissions why they declined you for child nursing?
Reply 57

See! I told you❤️
Original post by VIKI888
See! I told you❤️
Thank you 🥰 never felt so happy and now got 18 months to get prepared x
Reply 59
Thank you 🥰 never felt so happy and now got 18 months to get prepared x

That is awesome 🥰amazing, yay👍🏻

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending