The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Official University of Worcester Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Mature student and adult nursing got my conditional. I would say with this University temper your expectations as so far teacher feedback etc, is very lacking. I know a few adult nurses there already and a few have said the facilities are lacking majorly. I have been to Gloucester and Birmingham and BCU and frankly, the unis make them look inferior.

I know too that they took a lot of foreign students and even they left, which is well telling.
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
does anyone know when accommodation applications opens/ has it opened?
I did get an email about one but if you are going there be quick.
anyone applied for accommodation?
hi, I have just applied for pe and sports coaching. hopefully I get accepted. I actually did first year here in 2020 for the same course but had to leave due to caring responsibilities.
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,
Welcome to the official University of Worcester Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Worcester.
Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:
“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.
Good luck and happy posting!

Hiya I’ve received a conditional offer to study Fine Art at Worcester starting Sept 2024 - any other prospective visual arts students going to Worcester this year? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Mature student and adult nursing got my conditional. I would say with this University temper your expectations as so far teacher feedback etc, is very lacking. I know a few adult nurses there already and a few have said the facilities are lacking majorly. I have been to Gloucester and Birmingham and BCU and frankly, the unis make them look inferior.
I know too that they took a lot of foreign students and even they left, which is well telling.

Interesting, as so far just as someone in the application stage (been accepted) I have had a lot of support and communication, considering I haven't even started yet. Book recommendations, research subjects, and so on. Plus I look forward to a smaller cohort than my previous Uni. (Liverpool)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending