The Student Room Group
Norwich University of the Arts
Norwich

Official Norwich University of the Arts Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official Norwich University of the Arts Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Norwich University of the Arts.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Scroll to see replies

I have submitted my application via UCAS for Film. Do NUA wait until end January deadline before requesting portfolios, or do they do it as applications arrive?
Norwich University of the Arts
Norwich
Reply 2
I've applied for Illustration with Year 0 and been offered a place! Very excited as NUA is my first choice :smile:
I'll be applying for games development! Hope to maybe meet some people who have NUA as their first choice.
Original post by ayb.02
I've applied for Illustration with Year 0 and been offered a place! Very excited as NUA is my first choice :smile:

If you don't mind me asking, how long was there between you applying and hearing back with an offer?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #2
If you don't mind me asking, how long was there between you applying and hearing back with an offer?

I sent my application off at the end of October, but I didn't actually submit my portfolio until the 27th of November then I got my offer on the 29th! I'm assuming they look at portfolios and stuff as they see them 🙂 hope that helps lol
Original post by ayb.02
I sent my application off at the end of October, but I didn't actually submit my portfolio until the 27th of November then I got my offer on the 29th! I'm assuming they look at portfolios and stuff as they see them 🙂 hope that helps lol

Thank u sm! That does help. Congrats on the offer btw :smile: Should make some kinda groupchat further down the line if more ppl talk on this thread.
I've applied for fine art!! still waiting for an offer though, sent my portfolio two weeks ago and got another email last week saying theyd share more info soon, anyone know when I might get an offer??
Original post by Anonymous #3
I've applied for fine art!! still waiting for an offer though, sent my portfolio two weeks ago and got another email last week saying theyd share more info soon, anyone know when I might get an offer??

I'm assuming you'll get a response before 22nd of December as that's when they close?

Got my offer today though thankfully so hopefully yours should be soon.
I'm assuming you'll get a response before 22nd of December as that's when they close?

Got my offer today though thankfully so hopefully yours should be soon.

yes i actually got it today aswell!! :smile:
yes i actually got it today aswell!! :smile:

AHH congratulations!! Is it your firm?

Ler me know if you are interested in an offer holder GC or something
AHH congratulations!! Is it your firm?

Ler me know if you are interested in an offer holder GC or something

thank you!! and yess!! its defo my top choice! and yeah that'd actually be great😃
thank you!! and yess!! its defo my top choice! and yeah that'd actually be great😃

Yay me too
What can I contact you on?
Yay me too
What can I contact you on?

insta?? unless theres something better youd rather use i really dont mind😃
insta?? unless theres something better youd rather use i really dont mind😃

What's your insta? [: or I can make a WhatsApp GC and just post the link here.

Sorry for late reply also
Reply 15

i would also be interested in joining if thats okay! my insta is ayb.02.06 :]

my insta is phoebesalterr :smile:
Followed you both [: will make a groupchat
Reply 18
Followed you both [: will make a groupchat

Hi
I just got an offer and its my firm choice. I am doing textiles with year 0. I would like to join the group chat! My insta is e5me_06
:smile:
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official Norwich University of the Arts Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Norwich University of the Arts.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
I've applied to the MA Games course for Sep 2024. Waiting to hear back :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending