The Student Room Group
Norwich University of the Arts
Norwich

Official Norwich University of the Arts 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Norwich University of the Arts for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

Posting for a friend : )
She's applied for game art and design, just waiting on a response. Anyone else heard back/received an offer yet?
Best of luck to anyone who's already applied and is still waiting!
Norwich University of the Arts
Norwich
I'm going to be in the animation course! Anyone else?
Original post by Anonymous
Posting for a friend : )
She's applied for game art and design, just waiting on a response. Anyone else heard back/received an offer yet?
Best of luck to anyone who's already applied and is still waiting!

I received a reply pretty quickly, I think just under two weeks? (I deferred from last year). They give really detailed feedback on your portfolio
Film, and i’m currently talking a film production lvl 3 diploma :smile:! I have my interview coming up on saturday and i’m so stressed :’D
Original post by natsuwuki
Film, and i’m currently talking a film production lvl 3 diploma :smile:! I have my interview coming up on saturday and i’m so stressed :’D

Good luck!
What course are you applying for? Business Management
What subjects are you studying now? Nutrition, business, spanish, film
Original post by natsuwuki

Good luck! Hope it goes well :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by willowcpn

I will to be joining, we can link up
Original post by Dryne
I will to be joining, we can link up

Nice! I can DM my discord handle?
Reply 10
Sure
Reply 11
Original post by alice_xox14
Good luck! Hope it goes well :smile:

How is it taking you so far
I have received a conditional offer from NUA which is great 😊 I would like to know what are the chances of it changing to unconditional over the next few weeks? Does this even happen? The reason I’m asking as 2 other unis have given me unconditional offers but I’m keen to have a look at Norwich and see if this is the best option for me. Unfortunately I missed the open event and have only attended the online event. I would also like to know if NUA have events for those with offers? Thank you ☺️
I’m pleased to have received a conditional offer to study illustration at NUA. My dilemma is that I have also received unconditional offers from another uni so I’m tempted to go with this one. What are the chances of NUA also changing to unconditional? Does these even happen after the initial offer? Unfortunately I missed NUA open day and have only attended online. I’m hoping to drive up to Norwich to get a feel for the city to help me decide if it’s right for me. Any advice appreciated
Some unis will change your conditional to unconditional if you select it as your firm choice. I think NUA is quite flexible so if you don’t get the grades, you might be able to have a conversation with them about it. If you’ve applied for a three year course, they might offer a four year if you don’t meet a criteria for your conditional offer. All this is just from my experience with the uni (applying this year) and knowing quite a few current, and past students - so don’t take it as gospel.
There are some course taster session coming up quite soon. You should’ve got an email about it. Maybe check your inbox again or get in contact with their admissions team.

Original post by turnerhouse31
I have received a conditional offer from NUA which is great 😊 I would like to know what are the chances of it changing to unconditional over the next few weeks? Does this even happen? The reason I’m asking as 2 other unis have given me unconditional offers but I’m keen to have a look at Norwich and see if this is the best option for me. Unfortunately I missed the open event and have only attended the online event. I would also like to know if NUA have events for those with offers? Thank you ☺️
Original post by willowcpn

I might join the animation course too
Hi, I received a conditional offer for Illustration and I am currently studying fine art, photography and psychology for A-level :smile:
Received an offer for the Games art and design course. Looks very likely that I’ll choose Norwich seeing that my first choice messed up my application lmao but my chosen course at NUA looks absolutely fantastic. Excited to see you all as well as fellow classmates! :-)
hi! has anyone got an offer for fine art foundation year? doing the foundation as im not from england and felt as if 3 years wasn’t enough time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending