The Student Room Group

Making friends at uni

Why is it so hard to make uni friends? I've texted girls and I don't know how to prove to them that I'm a good person to get them to be friends with me? What am I doing wrong? I hate myself so much that I can't make friends

I'm going into final year and have made no friends at uni because of starting in 2020 lockdown, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated please.
Did they give you their number or did you get it from somebody else? It is usually not a good idea to just go around texting girls unless they specifically requested it. Otherwise you will just be seen as a pest.
Original post by Anonymous
Why is it so hard to make uni friends? I've texted girls and I don't know how to prove to them that I'm a good person to get them to be friends with me? What am I doing wrong? I hate myself so much that I can't make friends

I'm going into final year and have made no friends at uni because of starting in 2020 lockdown, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated please.

Try to make other friends.
Reply 3
Obviously not, they added me first I should have specified. What else can I say to them ?? I'm not a creep ew that's wrong like
Original post by Veet Voojagig
Did they give you their number or did you get it from somebody else? It is usually not a good idea to just go around texting girls unless they specifically requested it. Otherwise you will just be seen as a pest.
Original post by Anonymous

Have you joined any societies
Reply 5
Talk, don't text.
Original post by Surnia
Talk, don't text.

There have been many similar threads. How can young people break into friendship circles esp at uni
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending