The Student Room Group

Replace me in manchester uni accom

I am currently in a 3 way contract for a 3 bedroom flat in Salford. Unfortunately despite signing a contract I can no longer proceed with my tenancy.

So I'm creating this post to see if there are any university students that are in need of accommodation in Manchester/ Salfors that could replace me in the tenancy.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Hiya, where is the flat and what is the rent pw? I would possibly be interested
Reply 2
Original post by amy24v
Hiya, where is the flat and what is the rent pw? I would possibly be interested

The postcode is M6 7hn in the salford area and its 130 pw bills included
Reply 3
Original post by Cystalmartian
The postcode is M6 7hn in the salford area and its 130 pw bills included

sorry im not able to send pms just yet! thank you so much for getting back to me. I found somewhere that might be slightly more suitable for me and am in the process of booking, if that falls through and this is still available i will get in contact but i wish you luck in filling your tenancy (:
Reply 4
I am currently in a 3 way contract for a 3 bedroom flat in Salford. Unfortunately despite signing a contract I can no longer proceed with my tenancy.

So I'm creating this post to see if there are any university students that are in need of accommodation in Manchester/ Salfors that could replace me in the tenancy.

Is this still available?
Reply 5

Hi, is this still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending