The Student Room Group

MAFSUK 2023 Chat

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Poor Arthur.Those two friends are awful.They are rude and antagonistic.
Reply 101
They were rude and came across as regarding themselves (and Laura) as far superior. I also think that they saw it as their role to grill him.

One perspective is that he could have played the game a bit more, purely for Laura's sake. I would have done that, I think. Georges did that with Peggy's sister.

On the other hand, he obviously was annoyed at their behaviour and attitude last time and decided to stand up to them and be himself. He seems direct and he probably deals with things by either saying nothing (last time) or being direct and speaking his mind (this time). He certainly wound them up big time. :biggrin:

Edit: sorry I meant to do it as a reply but it went wrong.
(edited 5 months ago)
My god Tasha's attitude needs to change or I recommend Paul runs for the hills! Paul probably didn't mean to call her a 'little girl' in a bad way! He's never had a relationship give him peace!

Also Erica calling Jordan 'boy' all the time makes her come across a little condescending.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 103
Original post by pvking625
My god Tasha's attitude needs to change or I recommend Paul runs for the hills! Paul probably didn't mean to call her a 'little girl' in a bad way! He's never had a relationship give him peace!

Also Erica calling Jordan 'boy' all the time makes her come across a little condescending.

Erica does come across as condescending to him at times and I felt her tears were OTT when she reacted to Luke at the ceremony. I don't like Luke.

Tasha's behaviour is not on when she gets nasty or loses her temper. Calling Erica a tramp was unacceptable, even if she did side step the greeting.
Reply 104
OK now Penny is irritating me somewhat. She is far too old to be so easily influenced by her rude and ignorant family. She needs to stop being such a baby and to stop thinking she is some kind of princess.
Her parents are going to ruin her.

Quick Reply

Latest