The Student Room Group

Westminster 2023 sixth form entry

Hi! I am a girl in year 10 right now looking to join Westminster School in 2023. I am going to take Maths, Further Maths and 2 of the Sciences (I haven't decided which yet). Westminster has always been my dream school so I want to try my best to prepare for it.

I go to a pretty average state school in London now so there isn't really anyone around me who wants to apply to private sixth forms. I thought it would be cool if I can create a group chat on instargram so people who are also applying to Westminster can chat&share resources. Would anyone be interested? Or we can just chat here.
(edited 10 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chloeddw
Hi! I am a girl in year 10 right now looking to join Westminster School in 2023. I am going to take Maths, Further Maths and 2 of the Sciences (I haven't decided which yet). Westminster has always been my dream school so I want to try my best to prepare for it.

I go to a pretty average state school in London now so there isn't really anyone around me who wants to apply to private sixth forms. I thought it would be cool if I can create a group chat on instargram so people who are also applying to Westminster can chat&share resources. Would anyone be interested? Or we can just chat here.

i pm'd u we already have a chat for this yr where u can get info bout the exams cuz we just did them so we remember quite a lot.
Reply 2
Original post by zefter1234
i pm'd u we already have a chat for this yr where u can get info bout the exams cuz we just did them so we remember quite a lot.

thanks, I messaged you on instagram

Hii, could I also join the chat? I'm currently in year 10 and I'm also hoping to get into Westminster in 2023. I think I want to take maths, biology, chemistry and maybe music? I'm not too sure to be honest hehe, thank youuu!

Hi, I'm also planning to apply to Westminster. Can I join the chat please?
Original post by elena2007

tbh i cba to every1 who wants to join
Original post by Qiqixx
Hii, could I also join the chat? I'm currently in year 10 and I'm also hoping to get into Westminster in 2023. I think I want to take maths, biology, chemistry and maybe music? I'm not too sure to be honest hehe, thank youuu!

Yk what screw it whats ur user

Yk what screw it whats ur insta

i'm new on insta
i'll pm you
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
If anyone wants to join the 2023 entry group chat my Instagram is @duodawang_ ,I just started the group chat

I'm not allowed to pm. can you send me your insta please?
I'm not allowed to pm. can you send me your insta please?

@tanmayt_2006
@tanmayt_2006

Thanks, but I can't find the chat about westminster
Thanks, but I can't find the chat about westminster

thats not how insta works lol u have to dm me
@zefter1234 Could you add me to the group chat as well?
Original post by Law Guru
@zefter1234 Could you add me to the group chat as well?

remind me when its actually starting like on 25th or 26th aug cuz its dead rn but i bet it will increase near start skl
Reply 16
The 2023 prospectus is out!
@tanmayt_2006

hiii would you be able to add me in the group chat if I dm you on insta(? Thanks
Hey current year 13 here!
If you have any questions, worries, etc feel free to dm me on instagram @danielbtrn :smile:

Additionally if you like anime or just want to do something fun after school make sure to join the anime club!! I run it and it’s just a really chill space to take your mind off of school!
Original post by Chloeddw
If anyone wants to join the 2023 entry group chat my Instagram is @duodawang_ ,I just started the group chat

Hey current year 13 here!
If you guys have any questions, worries, etc feel free to dm me on instagram @danielbtrn :smile:

Additionally if you like anime or just want to do something fun after school make sure to join the anime club!! I run it and it’s just a really chill space to take your mind off of schoo

Hiya I'm also applying, could you please add me to the chat as well? thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending