Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
(edited 7 months ago)

Thank you for the tag.
Reply 4
Thanks Scotney.

What did people think about last night?

I was initially irritated by the rather snooty woman who thought she was so much better than the groom.
Going to pretend I knew this had started :colondollar:
Original post by Cote1
Thanks Scotney.

What did people think about last night?

I was initially irritated by the rather snooty woman who thought she was so much better than the groom.

Initial attraction seems positive for certain couples. There have been media articles on Ella Morgan Clark who is trans.
Reply 7
Also saw snooty woman had appeared on a double date on celebs go dating last year .She and her friend who was also at the wedding ended up in a hot tub with Pete Wicks and Gary Lucey.Maybe not as posh as she makes out!😱🤣
Reply 8
Original post by Scotney
Also saw snooty woman had appeared on a double date on celebs go dating last year .She and her friend who was also at the wedding ended up in a hot tub with Pete Wicks and Gary Lucey.Maybe not as posh as she makes out!😱🤣

Yes, my daughter reminded me of that (goes without saying that I watched the Celebs Go Dating episode at the time).
Reply 9
Original post by thrivingfrog
Going to pretend I knew this had started :colondollar:

You are getting there and only need a bit more training...
Reply 10
Oh dear. It is not working out with Ella and her husband. Mismatch.
Reply 11
Original post by Cote1
Oh dear. It is not working out with Ella and her husband. Mismatch.

Still catching up but I did not rate him from start.Fame chaser vibes!
Reply 12
Original post by Scotney
Still catching up but I did not rate him from start.Fame chaser vibes!

I think that you are right.
Scratch the surface and he is ignorant.
Reply 13
Really like the new Christian couple.Both seem lovely.I have no idea about the other couple but the sister is a bit of a worry!:rolleyes:
Reply 14
I like that couple too. His mum is a bit daunting. Looks like the bride has won her over.

The sister is a very strong personality!! She was a bit rude to Georges. However, I can see why the sister is protective as Peggy is looking for the fairytale and Prince Charming and this fantasy won't be realised. She can't protect her sister from reality, though.

Georges honestly needs to grow up and stop talking like an absolute idiot with his references to wanting to see her 'titties' and stated obsession with fake boobs. Silly fool.

The best man's speech was an absolute disaster for Georges and it made it clear to the bride what she was letting herself in for. With friends like that.....It was a low point. This is a mismatch.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Cote1
I like that couple too. His mum is a bit daunting. Looks like the bride has won her over.

The sister is a very strong personality!! She was a bit rude to Georges. However, I can see why the sister is protective as Peggy is looking for the fairytale and Prince Charming and this fantasy won't be realised. She can't protect her sister from reality, though.

Georges honestly needs to grow up and stop talking like an absolute idiot with his references to wanting to see her 'titties' and stated obsession with fake boobs. Silly fool.

The best man's speech was an absolute disaster for Georges and it made it clear to the bride what she was letting herself in for. With friends like that.....It was a low point. This is a mismatch.

I honestly think they only get about 12 applicants in the UK who sort of pass the Psy test.
Reply 16
Another ridiculous pairing with Terence and Portia.He is just like all her Ex boyfriends a cheater and they want totally different things from life.The other couple seem well matched so far.I actually Portia will quit the series early doors.At 35 with a child you will not be messing about on a waste of time!
Reply 17
The party party DJ is mismatched with the 'don't go out at night' bride.
Can't see that working.

I like Brad, the Grimsby model, and she seems very nice. They do seem ideal.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Scotney
Another ridiculous pairing with Terence and Portia.He is just like all her Ex boyfriends a cheater and they want totally different things from life.The other couple seem well matched so far.I actually Portia will quit the series early doors.At 35 with a child you will not be messing about on a waste of time!

We posted similar views about the same time.🙂
Reply 19
Original post by Cote1
We posted similar views about the same time.🙂

😂 So we did but no wonder it was a ridiculous pairing.Honestly they need to get the first dates team pairing these guys up.They would do a far better job!

Quick Reply

Latest