The Student Room Group

Uni transfer

Hi, I have started uni this week, my first year. I’ve had 3 classes so far and I’ve been enjoying it. There is just 1 issue, commuting. It’s just a hassle. I can’t do it for the long term, and I know I can’t. It wastes so much money.
There is a uni closer to my home, which I was initially going to go to, I had accepted their offer but last month I decided to go through clearing with another uni (which is my current one) that is further from my home.

I just want to know if I can move unis/transfer? Still for the September 2023 entry.
I’m enrolled onto the course and everything, I just want to know if I can somehow withdraw from my course, leave this uni and get a confirmed place at another uni?
Original post by User466838
Hi, I have started uni this week, my first year. I’ve had 3 classes so far and I’ve been enjoying it. There is just 1 issue, commuting. It’s just a hassle. I can’t do it for the long term, and I know I can’t. It wastes so much money.
There is a uni closer to my home, which I was initially going to go to, I had accepted their offer but last month I decided to go through clearing with another uni (which is my current one) that is further from my home.

I just want to know if I can move unis/transfer? Still for the September 2023 entry.
I’m enrolled onto the course and everything, I just want to know if I can somehow withdraw from my course, leave this uni and get a confirmed place at another uni?

Contact the uni you want to join and see if the still have space and can accept you. If the can accommodate you, they will be able to advise you on the appropriate process to follow.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Contact the uni you want to join and see if the still have space and can accept you. If the can accommodate you, they will be able to advise you on the appropriate process to follow.

Thank you:smile: I will do this tomorrow
Reply 3
Original post by User466838
Hi, I have started uni this week, my first year. I’ve had 3 classes so far and I’ve been enjoying it. There is just 1 issue, commuting.

Then find somewhere closer to live?
Talk to the Accommodation office asap,

You chances of a Uni switch now are very slim.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending