The Student Room Group

Private pension contributions

Hi. For the purpose of my providing household income data for my adult childs next year at University I will have private pension contributions to disclose. I can see the space to add this information when the time comes. Do I include the gross or net figure please? I would have thought it would be the gross figure which would be used for the net household income calculation. However, I can see information on threads which is conflicting. I would welcome a SFE clarification if possible please. Thanks, Brendan.
Original post by Bren6565
Hi. For the purpose of my providing household income data for my adult childs next year at University I will have private pension contributions to disclose. I can see the space to add this information when the time comes. Do I include the gross or net figure please? I would have thought it would be the gross figure which would be used for the net household income calculation. However, I can see information on threads which is conflicting. I would welcome a SFE clarification if possible please. Thanks, Brendan.

Hi Brendan,

Yes, it's the gross income we require. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending