The Student Room Group

Pension contributions -SFE

We accidentally filled in the wrong section for private pensions and put my dad’s figure for his work pension in the private pension section so we have been asked for evidence regarding my dad’s private pension. I contacted SFE and was told to write a letter stating we got it wrong and that my dad hasn’t paid into a private pension. Is that going to be enough for me to finally get my maintenance loan, I don’t want to get to the 15 days of my review to be told to add more evidence etc.

Thank you!!
Original post by Sophlouise712
We accidentally filled in the wrong section for private pensions and put my dad’s figure for his work pension in the private pension section so we have been asked for evidence regarding my dad’s private pension. I contacted SFE and was told to write a letter stating we got it wrong and that my dad hasn’t paid into a private pension. Is that going to be enough for me to finally get my maintenance loan, I don’t want to get to the 15 days of my review to be told to add more evidence etc.

Thank you!!

Hi there, We assess each application on a case by case basis. The assessor will determine once they have processed the letter provided if any further evidence is needed. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending