The Student Room Group

Histopathology ST1 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by rokzie
Is there anyone applying to histopathology this year? I feel like the activity on this forum is way less than previous years.

I am! I am nervous about the score needed for interview....
Reply 21
Original post by Gurukiran
Guys let me know, if anyone starts preparing for interview soon may be in next one or two days?
Sooner the better😀

If we get an interview, lets practice!
Reply 22
Anyone else slightly worried about the number of posts in various regions - seems like a lot less than in previous years? https://medical.hee.nhs.uk/medical-training-recruitment/medical-specialty-training/pathology/histopathology/overview-of-histopathology/posts
Reply 23
Original post by JC25
Anyone else slightly worried about the number of posts in various regions - seems like a lot less than in previous years? https://medical.hee.nhs.uk/medical-training-recruitment/medical-specialty-training/pathology/histopathology/overview-of-histopathology/posts

Yes . I am surprised to see Manchester deanery has 0 posts this year if I have understood correctly
Reply 24
Original post by Nata2000
Yes . I am surprised to see Manchester deanery has 0 posts this year if I have understood correctly

They add the seats eventually I heard
Reply 25
Original post by Anu2389
They add the seats eventually I heard

Hope so
If you don’t receive any email if the next 2-3 days, does it mean you will be invited to interview?
Original post by OneGirlInAmillion
If you don’t receive any email if the next 2-3 days, does it mean you will be invited to interview?

what makes you say that? am i missing something -_-
Original post by renterwenter
what makes you say that? am i missing something -_-

If you check the dates below, our self assessment score and evidence will be checked in the next 2 days.

Then, there is the appeal window stage. If we don’t receive an email to appeal, does that mean our score is good enough for interview stage?

January 2024
Panel verification day
[start]Monday 8 January to Wednesday 10 January 2024[/start]
Appeal window (72 hours excluding weekends)
[start]From 5pm on Wednesday 10 January to 10am on Monday 15 January 2024”[/start]

If you check the dates below, our self assessment score and evidence will be checked in the next 2 days.

Then, there is the appeal window stage. If we don’t receive an email to appeal, does that mean our score is good enough for interview stage?

January 2024
Panel verification day
[start]Monday 8 January to Wednesday 10 January 2024[/start]
Appeal window (72 hours excluding weekends)
[start]From 5pm on Wednesday 10 January to 10am on Monday 15 January 2024”[/start]

I assumed thats if self assessment evidence gets rejected. They may give a small window to appeal but invitations to interview will come out on the 19th to the 24th.
Reply 30
Original post by Carrotsarecool
I assumed thats if self assessment evidence gets rejected. They may give a small window to appeal but invitations to interview will come out on the 19th to the 24th.

oh thanks
Original post by Carrotsarecool

I was trying to understand the process. Makes total sense. Thank you.
Reply 32
How do we find out our score?
Reply 33
what score did everyone get?
It would be useful to know the cut off score at this stage.
Reply 35
Well I'll start. My score is 21. I'm not hopeful.
Reply 36
It would be useful to know the cut off score at this stage.

I would love to know haha. Can we find out?
Reply 37
Original post by treenyc
I would love to know haha. Can we find out?

Hello, wishing everyone luck. How do we appeal the scores we've been given? The email doesn't have any links and I can't find anything on Oriel. Help plz
Original post by BuckDing
Hello, wishing everyone luck. How do we appeal the scores we've been given? The email doesn't have any links and I can't find anything on Oriel. Help plz

You'll soon get an email with guidance and a link to appeal. Good luck !!
Reply 39
Original post by Baxy6661
what score did everyone get?

42 here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending