The Student Room Group

Histopathology ST1 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous #1
You'll soon get an email with guidance and a link to appeal. Good luck !!

Thanks!
29 here!
Reply 42
36 here. Feeling nervous, anyone knows where I can prep for an interview and or what a good self assessment score is? Or the cut off for previous years?
Original post by Luito
36 here. Feeling nervous, anyone knows where I can prep for an interview and or what a good self assessment score is? Or the cut off for previous years?

I think last year was 26
45 here.
Reply 45
35 here
Reply 46
Reply 47
Does anyone know how the white space questions that we answered as part of the application are used?
Reply 48
Reply 49
Original post by Albidough
Does anyone know how the white space questions that we answered as part of the application are used?

It will be there in your oriel application.
Reply 50
Original post by Gurukiran
It will be there in your oriel application.

What I mean is how and when are they assessed? What part of the application are they used towards - ie do they score them and that forms part of our interview score?
Reply 51
Sorry, don't know
where are you all finding out your scores?
Reply 53
Original post by renterwenter
where are you all finding out your scores?

You should have received and email with it
Original post by Luito
You should have received and email with it

i have no message. I guess it's a no for me :frown:.

Does your status say longlisted or shortlisted?
Reply 55
Original post by renterwenter
i have no message. I guess it's a no for me :frown:.

Does your status say longlisted or shortlisted?

It still says long listed. Even if it was a no you should’ve still received your score. Check spam and contact the deanery if not received. Did you submit all your evidence?
Original post by Luito
It still says long listed. Even if it was a no you should’ve still received your score. Check spam and contact the deanery if not received. Did you submit all your evidence?

of course i submitted all my evidence. i submitted it on the deadline (before 23 Nov). All my documents are up there for me to see clearly.

where does it say longlisted for you ...
Apply >> Longlist >>> Shortlist.

I'll email them but looks like it's inevitable. I wonder why they didn't tell me of my score. how strange.
Reply 57
This is mentioned in the oriel - If you have not received your verified result on or before 5pm or struggling to submit an appeal in the above link please contact London and South East Recruitment, via the following link.    https://lasepgmdesupport.hee.nhs.uk/support/home  
Original post by Albidough
What I mean is how and when are they assessed? What part of the application are they used towards - ie do they score them and that forms part of our interview score?

The self assessment score is important in determining who will be invited for an interview.
It will also be added to your interview score eventually to give you the final rank.
Good luck 🍀
Reply 59
Original post by Anonymous #2
The self assessment score is important in determining who will be invited for an interview.
It will also be added to your interview score eventually to give you the final rank.
Good luck 🍀

Hi, thanks for the reply. What I am referring to is the ‘white space questions’ we answered as part of the application, not the self assessment. ie describe a time that a pathology report had impacted on a case you dealt with etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending