The Student Room Group

Histopathology ST1 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by histodoc
any one got in coventry please inbox
rotations in Coventry i would like to know , in case of upgrade
Original post by Anonymous #18
I got my 2nd choice Norwich which I'm happy with! Any other east of England peeps???
Got Norwich too , Can i have ur number to PM please
Original post by Ritib20
Hi guys. Got Sussex which was a bit low on my list
Anybody know what I should do for upgrades

Hi Ritib20, did you get an upgrade, or still on Sussex? I got West Sussex as well.
Original post by Anonymous #34
Hi Ritib20, did you get an upgrade, or still on Sussex? I got West Sussex as well.

Hello, no upgrade for me as of now
I still have the Lakss offer
Original post by Ritib20
Hello, no upgrade for me as of now
I still have the Lakss offer

Which area are you aiming for? All the best for the upgrade, hope you get it. If you don’t, we can get in touch.
Which area are you aiming for? All the best for the upgrade, hope you get it. If you don’t, we can get in touch.

Yes sure
I’m fine with anywhere around London
Original post by Anonymous #48
Got Severn Bristol, anyone know what that’s like ? 😂

Did a taster there - they are great. You will be well taken care of also nice city to live in
Anyone accepted the radio offer?
Original post by Anonymous #47
Anyone accepted the radio offer?

No, staying with path
Original post by Armydoc23
No, staying with path

You chose path over radio?
Original post by Anonymous #29
You chose path over radio?

Radio is soon going to be taken over by AI . So path is the preferred specialty now
Choosing path over radio despite getting radio offers? Dang, that’s hard to digest considering the competition ratios.
Choosing path over radio despite getting radio offers? Dang, that’s hard to digest considering the competition ratios.

Its personal preference. I know alot of people who preferred histo over radio
Is anyone else confused about how to arrange preferences for upgrades? Couldn't find much online to help guide me Are there any kind of sources to check the best deaneries for training perhaps?

Anon 34. Can we be friends as we both are starting West Sussex soon. Truce?
Original post by Anonymous #38

😂😂😂😂 🏳️ 🏳️🏳️🏳️🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone know what the hierarchical deadline means? On the application timeline?
Original post by Anonymous #38

Anon 38, are you able to send me a message here to get in touch? Or have you joined any of the WhatsApp groups? I am not able to send msgs yet.
Original post by Anonymous
Anon 38, are you able to send me a message here to get in touch? Or have you joined any of the WhatsApp groups? I am not able to send msgs yet.

We’ll meet soon. Face to face. Don’t forget to bring a gum shield.
Guys -sorry to act all dumb but can someone help explain the hold vs upgrade deadlines.

I’m currently holding with upgrades- I am not awaiting any other specialty application just assessing if I can possible get my 1st choice.

There are two deadlines stated, the Hold deadline for 04/04 and the upgrade deadline on 09/04.

Iv just got the notification that hold deadline is approaching and that if I don’t accept my offer will be withdrawn tomorrow. Does that mean there are no more upgrade cycles and I should just accept? If so what is the upgrade deadline on the 09/04 for?

I don’t mind I just need to know - so that I don’t lose my offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending