Histopathology ST1 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Liverpoolean
Is 54 a good score

Also how many people invited to interview vs offers I assumed around 2:1 ratio

sure it is very high score you will get offer easily
Reply 81
My oriel application has been updated to interview, my self assessment score was 36. Anyone else?
Reply 82
Original post by Luito
My oriel application has been updated to interview, my self assessment score was 36. Anyone else?

Yes, just saw it now
Reply 83
Original post by Bodeself
Yes, just saw it now

Yes just saw it
Original post by Luito

I scored 33 but unsuccessful for shortlist
I had a self assessment score of 35 and my application has changed to ' interview in progress'. (They would not give me the 10 points for taster week as said the timetable I submitted was not evidence that I had actually completed it, and only gave me 6 points). When I appealed they did not accept the appeal, despite me now having a signed letter from the consultant. The portfolio is a very convoluted way to assess suitability for interview in my opinion.
Reply 86
Original post by Anonymous #5
I had a self assessment score of 35 and my application has changed to ' interview in progress'. (They would not give me the 10 points for taster week as said the timetable I submitted was not evidence that I had actually completed it, and only gave me 6 points). When I appealed they did not accept the appeal, despite me now having a signed letter from the consultant. The portfolio is a very convoluted way to assess suitability for interview in my opinion.

But you’ve received an interview invite right?
Original post by Ritib20

I believe so based on the fact oriel status says interview. I see the poster above me suggests they did not get an interview with a score of 33. Cut off seems to have climbed significantly over past 2 years.
I believe so based on the fact oriel status says interview. I see the poster above me suggests they did not get an interview with a score of 33. Cut off seems to have climbed significantly over past 2 years.

Competition ratio was 3.49 last year. My email said 600 applicants applied for this training programme and 220 applicants have been invited to interview.
Original post by Anonymous #4
Competition ratio was 3.49 last year. My email said 600 applicants applied for this training programme and 220 applicants have been invited to interview.

If that’s true then 600 applicants applied and they normally have around 100 spaces meaning competition ratio this year close to 6. Surely not. Something is surely wrong if histopathology is becoming more popular.
(edited 3 months ago)
Have people whom have not been invited to interview received emails detailing they have been unsuccessful?
Reply 91

Was this email sent to all/rejected/shortlisted candidates?
Original post by Liverpoolean
If that’s true then 600 applicants applied and they normally have around 100 spaces meaning competition ratio this year close to 6. Surely not. Something is surely wrong if histopathology is becoming more popular.

Definitely seems that way. Looking at indicative post numbers on HEE website for England/Scotland/Wales it looks like there will be between 56-89 jobs available
Are the posts going to be increased?
Indicative number would be increased?
Definitely seems that way. Looking at indicative post numbers on HEE website for England/Scotland/Wales it looks like there will be between 56-89 jobs available

These are not accurate and increase throughout the process some deaneries get a feel on number of applicants appointable after interview then start advertising posts
Reply 96
Original post by Ritib20
Hello everyone
My score is 45
I didn’t make it past the interview stage last year my rank was 145
Is anybody open to interview prep? I could really use some guidance

Add me in 07884565585

Is that for this year? Where did you see these statistics?
Reply 98
Original post by Pandeyh
Original post by Ritib20
Hello everyone
My score is 45
I didn’t make it past the interview stage last year my rank was 145
Is anybody open to interview prep? I could really use some guidance

Add me in 07884565585

Add me in as well please 07405 704862
Reply 99
Original post by Ritib20

DM d you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending