The Student Room Group

Help

he sfe investigation team for checks related to my am provision and I was asked many questions , after which I sent all the documents they said, but one month later I received a disastrous decision saying that I did not upload all the required evidence and I did not understand the questions well and that I am not eligible for financing and all my data are sent to CIFAS, I appealed the decision because what I say is not true and I am not guilty of anything, I have proof that I sent everything that was asked of me, How can you make such a tough decision without having information and evidence, I am desperate someone who can help me please! I don't know what to do to get out of this situation that is ruining my life and my children's. I called SFE and customer compliance, they all say that they can't do anything, and I haven't heard back from appeals, I've been waiting for 5 days, I I received letters to give the money back for the 2 years, please if anyone has been in this situation, help me what to do. Thank you!
Reply 1
What did they say that you did?
Reply 2
They claim now that I was not eligible for all the money they sent me, and I must retun them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending