The Student Room Group

is a ba without tons bad

please be honest I need to know if I should continue with my degree without tons cause im losing hope and so done with university

it would mean I would graduate July 2025 and ugh I will be 24
Original post by Rxmaj01
please be honest I need to know if I should continue with my degree without tons cause im losing hope and so done with university

it would mean I would graduate July 2025 and ugh I will be 24

Presuming you mean Honours? If you are in Scotland and aim to work in Scotland, it's not so important, but you need it to work in England and Wales. If you are in England and Wales a degree without Honours isn't worth much, it's well worth the extra year.

No-one cares about your age, 24 is no issue.
Reply 2
Original post by threeportdrift
Presuming you mean Honours? If you are in Scotland and aim to work in Scotland, it's not so important, but you need it to work in England and Wales. If you are in England and Wales a degree without Honours isn't worth much, it's well worth the extra year.

No-one cares about your age, 24 is no issue.

I might do a 10 months masters of postgrad in education then go to become a teacher, the age does not matter now but I am so annoyed that I failed two modules and have to resit them then have to work until September then graduate without honours, I guess it is what it is... the assignments are due in two months time which I can do on them now and then get a job, go to therapy and lose weight which will go fast then third year comes by then I only got four modules to do then done with university.

It is just my family are disappointed in me and I let that affect me...
Original post by Rxmaj01
I might do a 10 months masters of postgrad in education then go to become a teacher, the age does not matter now but I am so annoyed that I failed two modules and have to resit them then have to work until September then graduate without honours, I guess it is what it is... the assignments are due in two months time which I can do on them now and then get a job, go to therapy and lose weight which will go fast then third year comes by then I only got four modules to do then done with university.

It is just my family are disappointed in me and I let that affect me...

You better check, but I think you will need an honours degree to do a PGCE?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending