The Student Room Group

hi, asking opinions regarding some topics

Hi
Im wondering if I could get your opinion about these things for me please, thank you in advance :smile:

1.What would you think about someone who was in the shopping centre and was wearing sliders and tracksuit bottoms?

2. What would you think if you saw someone drinking alcohol in the pub who then became loud and energetic seeming?

3. What would you think if you saw a couple in a pub and one of them was not drinking and was quiet and the other was drinking and was loud and energetic?
Original post by lillie white
Hi
Im wondering if I could get your opinion about these things for me please, thank you in advance :smile:

1.What would you think about someone who was in the shopping centre and was wearing sliders and tracksuit bottoms?

2. What would you think if you saw someone drinking alcohol in the pub who then became loud and energetic seeming?

3. What would you think if you saw a couple in a pub and one of them was not drinking and was quiet and the other was drinking and was loud and energetic?

1. They don't really care what people think of them

2. I would think they are drunk

3. That one person doesn't like drinking and is introverted and their partner is the opposite

Quick Reply

Latest