The Student Room Group

First 5 weeks for free. Replacement tenant wanted in London.

Hello! I will be taking a gap year during my studies at the LSE and have an ensuite room available in Urbanest Tower Bridge London, central location, close to the university, students there come from all universities over London. Private bathroom, about 12 metre square in size, 6 people share a kitchen. The room is completely new, only moved in for a week and now moving out, will offer a full clean - up before handover.

The replacement tenant is to take over this accommodation for the year 2023/2024 (till September 2024), bills will be paid to Urbanest every around month.

Weekly rent is 320 pounds.

I will offer one instalment (1666 pounds) for free - which means the first five weeks are for free.

If interested, please contact me
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Cuanyushahs
Hello! I will be taking a gap year during my studies at the LSE and have an ensuite room available in Urbanest Tower Bridge London, central location, close to the university, students there come from all universities over London. Private bathroom, about 12 metre square in size, 6 people share a kitchen. The room is completely new, only moved in for a week and now moving out, will offer a full clean - up before handover.
The replacement tenant is to take over this accommodation for the year 2023/2024 (till September 2024), bills will be paid to Urbanest every around month.

Monthly rent is 320 pounds.

I will offer the first five weeks for free (1666 pounds on me(

If interested, please contact me

Do you mean the rent is £322 a week because £1666 does not equal 5 weeks
Reply 2
Original post by Muttley79
Do you mean the rent is £322 a week because £1666 does not equal 5weeks

Thanks for your clarification.

1666 is the payment per instalment (10 installments per year, 2 already paid by me, last instalment is at 1296 pounds), not the price per month (I thought it was the price per month as well, that's why I confused myself - every is telling me weekly rent is 322 so I couldn't find a replacement tenant, now everything is clear for me!). yes, 322 pounds per week for a central, perfect location flat. And I also promised (to all my listings) that I will offer "1666" for free (I advertised it as the "first month for free"), now it seems like I am offering 5 weeks + a bit plus for free then! Good for the tenant!
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending