The Student Room Group

Can I apply to sonography with a biomedical science undergraduate degree?

Hi all,

I was wondering if you are able to apply to sonography for masters with an undergrad degree of biomedical science because it states you can apply to the course with any health science , midwifery and radiography (undergrad degree) .

Thank you
Original post by Rememberyh
Hi all,

I was wondering if you are able to apply to sonography for masters with an undergrad degree of biomedical science because it states you can apply to the course with any health science , midwifery and radiography (undergrad degree) .

Thank you

Biomedical sciences isn't normally classified as a health science degree. It's a biological sciences degree.

Sonography courses are designed for NHS professionals, not science grads.
Original post by Rememberyh
Hi all,

Thank you

You would need to study radiography, radiotherapy, nursing, midwifery, etc., get a few years' work experience under your belt and then apply for a masters in sonography. It is a very competitive course to get on to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending