The Student Room Group

Friends

It has proven to be so difficult to make friends in your 20s and I wanted to know if anyone was going through the same thing. Any advice but also if anyone is going through the same thing to know if they would be interested in a group chat to make friends.
Original post by KawaiiSunshine
It has proven to be so difficult to make friends in your 20s and I wanted to know if anyone was going through the same thing. Any advice but also if anyone is going through the same thing to know if they would be interested in a group chat to make friends.

"OMG I love this question ! I think"...

hahaha anyways. Yes its proven really hard to make friends for me too, especially since I have moved to a new country and all my friends are in uni and in different parts of the world. The sad part is I haven't really had the opportunity to make friends yet because I haven't really come across people my age.

My advice is if you're in uni try to join societies and social clubs to maximise your chances of meeting new people.Other than that I don't really have any good advice because I'm suffering through the same thing.
Original post by Goldengirl2002

I am trying societies. If you are struggling from the same problem why don’t we try to get to know each other. From your username I’m assuming you are born 2002 and that’s the same year I was born to. If you are interested in getting to know each other message me.. until then good luck and I wish you all the best.
(edited 7 months ago)
"OMG I love this question ! I think"...

hahaha anyways. Yes its proven really hard to make friends for me too, especially since I have moved to a new country and all my friends are in uni and in different parts of the world. The sad part is I haven't really had the opportunity to make friends yet because I haven't really come across people my age.

My advice is if you're in uni try to join societies and social clubs to maximise your chances of meeting new people.Other than that I don't really have any good advice because I'm suffering through the same thing.

Hey just to let you know I saw your message but unfortunately can’t reply because it says I haven’t been verified I think. How do i do that
Original post by KawaiiSunshine
Hey just to let you know I saw your message but unfortunately can’t reply because it says I haven’t been verified I think. How do i do that

is your account new by any chance ? that may be the reason.
is your account new by any chance ? that may be the reason.

I have had it for some time but never knew how to use it hahaha. But I guess because I’m more active now i may have to wait. It does say if I make more posts and interact with some it will automatically unlock. Once that happens I will be happy to get to know you and reply to your message.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending