The Student Room Group

Do they fancy me?

I'm not gonna say whether I study or work for privacy reasons

There's someone I know called (A) and they don't like the idea of me talking or hanging out with someone else called (B).

I thought (A) liked me, before they got close with someone else.

I always notice (A's) face become very stern and almost filled with anger whenever I'm with (B).

(A) always makes me jealous and I've got over it...they clearly like the person they are with.

So I don't understand why whenever I talk or have a laugh with (B). (A)
just becomes very angry. I don't have a crush on (B) they just have a good sense of humour.

I'm not making (A) feel jealous, I'm just taking a step back away from them.

I did use to fancy (A) but then they got close with someone else and they completely turned me off.

Does (A) fancy me?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

There's someone I know called (A) and they don't like the idea of me talking or hanging out with someone else called (B).

I always notice (A's) face become very stern and almost filled with anger whenever I'm with (B).

(A) always makes me jealous and I've got over it...they clearly like the person they are with.

just becomes very angry. I don't have a crush on (B) they just have a good sense of humour.

I did use to fancy (A) but then they got close with someone else and they completely turned me off.

Does (A) fancy me?

no
Original post by Anonymous

Does (A) fancy me?

It depends what the situation was like with you and A - how did they get close with someone else, like are they dating someone else or what? More context and info is needed tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending