The Student Room Group

Why is my friend ghosting me after we slept together?

My friend (30M) and myself (27F) slept together on the weekend.

We always fancied each other but we had a few to drink and I'm newly single so it just happened.

He told me in the morning that he is seeing someone and he might have a girlfriend in two weeks...although we still slept together and he said they've only been seeing each other for 4 weeks.

Anyway, I text him on Monday saying would he want to go for a drink, but I understand if he's happy with the girls he's seeing and he hasn't replied...

I think this is rude but he may still reply. I fancy him and wouldn't mind seeing where it went.
Original post by Anonymous #1
My friend (30M) and myself (27F) slept together on the weekend.
We always fancied each other but we had a few to drink and I'm newly single so it just happened.
He told me in the morning that he is seeing someone and he might have a girlfriend in two weeks...although we still slept together and he said they've only been seeing each other for 4 weeks.
Anyway, I text him on Monday saying would he want to go for a drink, but I understand if he's happy with the girls he's seeing and he hasn't replied...
I think this is rude but he may still reply. I fancy him and wouldn't mind seeing where it went.
its a bit dodgy itself that he cheated on a girl with you , so whats the surprise if he cheats on you too ( just a respectful question , just think of it for a moment :smile: )
Reply 2
It's the dawning realisation that you were useful for sex but nothing further.

You have been 'used' - and that feels awful. All you can do is recognise the red flags from him or others like him who use wonderful words to make you feel so special but as soon as his needs are met ...... well bye.

Don't let him near you again if you value your self esteem. This is a pattern of predatory behaviour etched into his DNA and sadly you are no different to the many girls he will accrue along his sex fuelled journey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending