The Student Room Group

Does my crush like me please I’m desperate to know! LONG INTERESTING STORY

This is a very interesting story that has lots of drama please read!

So there’s this guy I have a crush on. I switched maths class in September so I was like the new girl, I wasn’t introduced or anything I just sat down and no one cared. In the second week, this boy turns around and looks at me and then at the end of lesson turns around and looks at me again. I was confused because no one turned around and looked at me as to who I was, but I was like maybe it’s because he didn’t come in the first week so he probably just realised now that there’s a new girl.

The next day for my other maths lesson, we have two so for this one the seating plan is me right at the back and him right in front of me. Me and the guy next to me would speak and my crush just butted into the conversation and tried to speak to me. He did this again the next week. Then whenever the guy next to me would ask the teacher for doubt my crush would use it as an excuse to turn around and look at me.

Sometimes he turns around and looks at me at random times but that’s only a few times most of the time he does it because the guy next to me asks teacher to come help him so uses that as an excuse to look at me. He only started doing this after I walked past him and gave him a death stare this one time,( which was like a few days after he tried talking to me twice) after this one time he started doing this btw. One time it was home time and he didn’t really do anything. But before he was about to go to his usual way home he stopped walking and turned around and started looking for me

Now the seating plan has changed he sits right at the back and i sit right at the front so both of us can’t really look at each other so I can’t tell. But for my other maths lesson he sits right across the other side of the room. I try and look at him a lot but he just ignores me he doesn’t even look once. I was shocked because before he always turned around and looked at me in class I saw him straight up and made eye contact and he again ignored me two times YET HE WOULD ALWAYS LOOK AT ME A MONTH AGO. But at the end of the day he stopped AGAIN and turned around and searched for me again, his friend say let’s go he said wait . But he didn’t realise I was behind him so I just walked in front of him.

Now he’s acting like such a b seriously, if this b doesn’t like me and is ignoring me why the f are you searching for me b

So guys do u think he likes me
Reply 1
He hasn't done anything other than look at you a few times and try to talk; that doesn't really mean anything, nor does it warrant you being potty-mouthed and calling him a b, even on here! I hope you don't talk like that in real life, as it's not attractive.

You're the one with the crush, so take the initiative and talk to him to see what he thinks about you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending