The Student Room Group

Cambridge NatSci undergraduate 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #4
I got 6.7(maths) 5(bio1) 6.3(bio2), and I don’t think I have a chance of getting in…

it's okay actually, my friend got similar scores last year and she got an offer
Original post by Anonymous #3
it's okay actually, my friend got similar scores last year and she got an offer

my son got invited for an interview on the 4th, but how can he see his results
Original post by Anonymous #6

when he left the exam he should've been given a sheet with details for how to log onto the results online page, mine was a blue sheet but i don't know if different schools do different colours.
which college did he apply for? congrats on the interview
Original post by asqwdfrgthjk
when he left the exam he should've been given a sheet with details for how to log onto the results online page, mine was a blue sheet but i don't know if different schools do different colours.

Thank you. Jesus college
Reply 44

hi. Have you got your fitz invitation? I got mine today!!
Original post by chuyining
hi. Have you got your fitz invitation? I got mine today!!

yep! what date? mine's the 12th

Got mine for the 14th finally
Reply 47

i am on the 14th!! haha good luck
Does anyone know if Fitz Phys NatSci interviews take into account your subject preference?
Original post by Anonymous #7
Does anyone know if Fitz Phys NatSci interviews take into account your subject preference?

Do u mean like chem?
Original post by Anonymous #3
Do u mean like chem?

yh chem/physics

How did your son's NatSci (Physical Sciences) interview go? Could he answer all the Chemistry & Physics questions?
Original post by Anonymous #8
How did your son's NatSci (Physical Sciences) interview go? Could he answer all the Chemistry & Physics questions?

it was tough...the first interview went really well (lasted 40 mins). He managed to answer all questions (there were questions in chemistry and physics), the second interview, there were mainly physics questions and he made some silly mistakes. He had a third interview next days (since he is only 15 y.o), but it was more general nature.
it was tough...the first interview went really well (lasted 40 mins). He managed to answer all questions (there were questions in chemistry and physics), the second interview, there were mainly physics questions and he made some silly mistakes. He had a third interview next days (since he is only 15 y.o), but it was more general nature.

sorry if i've missed previous posts, but how come he's applying at 15? that's crazy impressive and i hope he goes v far wherever he ends up
sorry if i've missed previous posts, but how come he's applying at 15? that's crazy impressive and i hope he goes v far wherever he ends up

he wanted to go to uni early (private school could not support him and he ended up in college). He has done all GCSE and one A level math. He is doing further math, chemistry and physics. He has got an offer from Imperial, but Cambridge is his dream. Really hope he gets in:smile: Good luck to you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending