The Student Room Group

Sidney Sussex College Cambridge 2024 offer-holders

Hey! I thought it would be nice to get to know other sidney offer holders :smile: I'll start off by saying I have vet med offer and cannot believe it!

Volunteer note: Please note that sharing or requesting social media handles or group chats is not permitted under the TSR community guidelines.
(edited 2 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by flickw
Hey! I thought it would be nice to get to know other sidney offer holders :smile: I'll start off by saying I have vet med offer and cannot believe it!

Hi! I have an engineering offer. I got pooled to Sidney from Pembroke so haven’t actually seen Sidney. But from the photos it looks lovely. And it’s very central
Reply 2
Original post by Westo2017
Hi! I have an engineering offer. I got pooled to Sidney from Pembroke so haven’t actually seen Sidney. But from the photos it looks lovely. And it’s very central

hi congrats! yes I love sidney's location, central but not super as busy as the bigger more famous colleges (at least as far as I can tell from visiting once haha)
Hello I got a CS offer at Sidney!
Reply 4
Original post by IllegalRazer
Hello I got a CS offer at Sidney!

hiii
Reply 5
Hi! Congrats! I was pooled to sidney from selwyn for AMES so I have also never been. But it does look really lovely and I like the location too!
Reply 6
Original post by Mjb6
Hi! Congrats! I was pooled to sidney from selwyn for AMES so I have also never been. But it does look really lovely and I like the location too!

Hi congrats to you too!
Reply 7
Does anyone know if you're planning to go to the in person or online offer holder days?
Reply 8
Original post by futurevet2030
Does anyone know if you're planning to go to the in person or online offer holder days?

I think I'm gonna go to the in person one so I can actually see the college. The date hasn't been confirmed for it yet though has it? What are you planning on doing?
Reply 9

I’m going to go in person as I got pooled so want to see what this college is like
congrats everyone :smile:
i received an offer for engineering at sidney

Heyy!! I got an offer from geography. I initially applied to Clare, but got pooled for Sidney but I'm over the moon.
Original post by Mjb6
I think I'm gonna go to the in person one so I can actually see the college. The date hasn't been confirmed for it yet though has it? What are you planning on doing?

Ah makes sense! I'm planning on in-person too 🙂 but yeah I don't think the date has been confirmed yet
Has anyone received a follow up e-mail following the 24th?
Original post by twotreatises
Has anyone received a follow up e-mail following the 24th?

Hey! No I havent - looking forward to hearing more from them though, I'm still so surprised so the offer doesn't quite feel real yet lol

Hey!! I've got an offer for history!
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous #1

Congratulations!
Original post by Anonymous #1

same here! congrats to us!
Reply 18
offer for english
Got an offer for Physical Natural Sciences

Quick Reply