The Student Room Group

Trinity College Cambridge 2024 offer-holders

hello everyone! thought i'd make a thread since i haven't seen one for trinity yet which is weird since i think it offers by far the most places! i really thought i'd be pooled but i ended up getting an offer directly from them which i'm thrilled about :smile:

Volunteer note: Please note that sharing or requesting social media handles or group chats is not permitted under the TSR community guidelines.
(edited 2 months ago)
What is your offer for?
Congratulations!!
Absolute bombshell of a thread right here.
Reply 4
Anybody got an offer for medicine?
Reply 5
Excellent!! Well done. What you reading?
Original post by Giulia.T
Anybody got an offer for medicine?
Yeah. I'm guessing you have one too so congrats in advance :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 7
Original post by morbing time
Yeah. I'm guessing you have one too so congrats in advance :smile:

Congrats to you too!! Hopefully we will see each other in october. Will you go to the offer holder day in the summer?
Congrats to you too!! Hopefully we will see each other in october. Will you go to the offer holder day in the summer?
I think so, but I don't actually know when it is .... Very exciting stuff though!
On the other hand , the dbs for my application just failed so I have to go there in person and verify I'm real 😭
Good luck with your A-levels and hope to see you in october!
Reply 9
I think so, but I don't actually know when it is .... Very exciting stuff though!
On the other hand , the dbs for my application just failed so I have to go there in person and verify I'm real 😭
Good luck with your A-levels and hope to see you in october!

Oh no 😭 I had some trouble with the identity verification step but hopefully they accept it 🙏 are they making you go all the way to cambridge?
Oh no 😭 I had some trouble with the identity verification step but hopefully they accept it 🙏 are they making you go all the way to cambridge?
Yeah I'm going all the way there. Good job its only an hours drive and I dont live in scotland or something 😭 . At least I get to miss out on a few boring lessons because of it 😂
I'm an international student who received an offer in Economics. I'm going to visit Cambridge next week (March 18). Does anyone know if they have a special tour for newly accepted students, or does anyone know a current student who is hanging around during the break and could meet up?
Yeah I'm going all the way there. Good job its only an hours drive and I dont live in scotland or something 😭 . At least I get to miss out on a few boring lessons because of it 😂

I'm about 2 hours away so a bit further myself but ive already visited a few times and plan to go again lol. It feels so surreal every time 😭 now you have a n excuse to go
Original post by Anonymous #4
I'm an international student who received an offer in Economics. I'm going to visit Cambridge next week (March 18). Does anyone know if they have a special tour for newly accepted students, or does anyone know a current student who is hanging around during the break and could meet up?
I dont believe they have a special tour however you can visit and get a self-guided tour leaflet from the Porters’ Lodge and go around the college as an offer holder at any time. There are paid tours of course but they aren't worth it (imo) as its quite manageable to go around by yourself . You can get a map of the place as well here:

https://www.trin.cam.ac.uk/download/download-main-college-map/

The porter led tours (cost money though):
https://www.trin.cam.ac.uk/about/book-guided-tours/

Make sure to explain to the porters that you are a prospective student when you are entering,

Hope this offers some help.
I dont believe they have a special tour however you can visit and get a self-guided tour leaflet from the Porters’ Lodge and go around the college as an offer holder at any time. There are paid tours of course but they aren't worth it (imo) as its quite manageable to go around by yourself . You can get a map of the place as well here:
https://www.trin.cam.ac.uk/download/download-main-college-map/
The porter led tours (cost money though):
https://www.trin.cam.ac.uk/about/book-guided-tours/
Make sure to explain to the porters that you are a prospective student when you are entering,
Hope this offers some help.
yes! i believe trinity will let offerholders in at any time - it says so on their offerholders page. very decent of them since i’m not sure if other colleges do the same
Original post by Anonymous #1
yes! i believe trinity will let offerholders in at any time - it says so on their offerholders page. very decent of them since i’m not sure if other colleges do the same

update; have tested it myself and yes they will let offerholders in when it’s not open :smile: definitely pay a visit it’s just so gorg there
Original post by Anonymous #4

I don't know about tours, but congratulations on your offer 🥳

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending