The Student Room Group

A levels

Which A levels would i have to choose if i want to go to Oxbridge for medicine ? I am most likely to do further maths in gcse as well
I don't know about Oxford, but for Cambridge almost all students have Biology, Chemistry and Maths. Some have four but that's not necessary. Also it may be worth noting that Oxbridge is not the be all and end all for Medicine, and it's better to guarantee getting into another one than to risk not getting into any.
Reply 2
Original post by melancollege
I don't know about Oxford, but for Cambridge almost all students have Biology, Chemistry and Maths. Some have four but that's not necessary. Also it may be worth noting that Oxbridge is not the be all and end all for Medicine, and it's better to guarantee getting into another one than to risk not getting into any.

Yeah i do know that , but oxbridge is the "dream college" for me yk...thanks for the reply!
Original post by Alm_xo
Which A levels would i have to choose if i want to go to Oxbridge for medicine ? I am most likely to do further maths in gcse as well

Biology, Chemistry and Maths?
Reply 4
Original post by Emma:-)
Biology, Chemistry and Maths?

Thanks for getting back to me! I really appreciate your suggestion.. It's definitely something I'll consider as I plan my academic path.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest