The Student Room Group

2023 Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing tests and posting rules

Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing’s tests (used by the University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, other Medical schools and other Maths courses) are taken internationally. As a result, some candidates in one country may have already completed a test that hasn't yet started elsewhere.

The following tests are being administered on 18 October 2023:

BMAT (BioMedical Admissions Test)

ENGAA (Engineering Admissions Assessment)

NSAA (Natural Sciences Admissions Assessment)

TMUA (Test of Mathematics for University Admission)

TSA (Thinking Skills Assessment)

Test-takers should not post test questions or discuss answers. These restrictions will extend to discussions about the content of tests, specific questions or question numbers and provisional test answers. This, however, does not mean all discussion about these tests will be restricted.

It's okay to talk about having just sat the test, or whether or not you found it difficult. What is not okay is giving away any information that might cause one student to have an unfair advantage over another with prior knowledge of any questions. For example:

"I found it hard" and "I found question 2 hard" are fine.
"I found question 2 about <insert subject> hard", and any discussion of a topic beyond that, are not fine.

These restrictions will be in place from the start of Tuesday 17 October until the end of Tuesday 24 October.

In the interests of yourselves and your fellow students, and in the interest of maintaining the fairness of the test, please avoid discussion as outlined above during this timeframe. Don’t disadvantage yourself!
PLEASE NOTE: this rule applies to any form of discussion, including, but not limited to, discussions in forums and PMs (Private Messages).

If you see anyone breaking these rules, please report them by using the report button.

Good luck to everyone sitting these tests!
The Student Room Community Team on behalf of Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing

Latest

Trending

Trending