The Student Room Group

Oxford Law Interview Invitees Thread

Hi everyone!

Now that the offers are starting to roll in I thought I'd make a thread for those of us with invites to interview for Law at Oxford so we can keep in touch throughout the process!!

Maybe let's all start by introducing ourselves?

1. What College are you applying to and why?
2. When did you get your interview?
3. Who was the first person you told you had an interview!?

I'll Start :smile:)

I have an interview for Law with French law at Christ Church and I applied there because they seemed really enthusiastic about Course II when I went on the open day. I got my interview yesterday and the first people I told were the friends in my study period because they were all there when the email came through lol
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1

I applied to Brasenose because I really like the location, size, and overall vibes, although I’ve been reallocated to LMH for the interview.

I got my interview at about 3ish on 21/11 although didn’t see it until I was leaving school

First people I told were my friends - it was really great there was lots of screaming lol

I’ve applied for the straight Law course at Oxford but have applied for Law with French Law at Exeter and Birmingham - have you applied to any other unis for Law w/French Law or just Oxford?
Original post by jklaww

I applied to Brasenose because I really like the location, size, and overall vibes, although I’ve been reallocated to LMH for the interview.

I got my interview at about 3ish on 21/11 although didn’t see it until I was leaving school

First people I told were my friends - it was really great there was lots of screaming lol

I’ve applied for the straight Law course at Oxford but have applied for Law with French Law at Exeter and Birmingham - have you applied to any other unis for Law w/French Law or just Oxford?

Hi,

Yeah I’ve applied for Law with French Law everywhere except UCL. And I get what you mean about Brasenose but I know a couple people at LMH and they’re loving it! (Apparently there is a great bar haha)
Reply 3
Original post by sixthformstress
Hi,

Yeah I’ve applied for Law with French Law everywhere except UCL. And I get what you mean about Brasenose but I know a couple people at LMH and they’re loving it! (Apparently there is a great bar haha)

Nice, where else have you applied?
Good to know there’s a decent bar 😆
Original post by jklaww
Nice, where else have you applied?
Good to know there’s a decent bar 😆

Warwick, Royal Holloway (I have offers from both), Bristol and UCL (as well as Oxford of course!)
Reply 5
Original post by sixthformstress
Warwick, Royal Holloway (I have offers from both), Bristol and UCL (as well as Oxford of course!)

Congrats on your offers and good luck with your interview!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending