The Student Room Group

Oxford Decision Night

How is everyone feeling about getting their decisions back tomorrow? I am dying over the anxiety and just wanna cope with other people.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by nealchen
How is everyone feeling about getting their decisions back tomorrow? I am dying over the anxiety and just wanna cope with other people.

I wouldn't say Oxford is one of those things worth stressing over like exam results or other universities because they're a bit random with who they choose from a pool of the best candidates, so you've done well regardless given the fact you were Oxbridge applicant standard. Good luck!
Agree with the above commenter, there’s nothing more you can do now, you’ve tried your absolute best, and it’s such an achievement in itself to get to this stage, so be proud of yourself whatever the outcome is tomorrow. Best of luck to you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Squiggles1238
Agree with the above commenter, there’s nothing more you can do now, you’ve tried your absolute best, and it’s such an achievement in itself to get to this stage, so be proud of yourself whatever the outcome is tomorrow. Best of luck to you :smile:

Thanks you guys for the support. I guess it’s just rly hard not to care about the result after all the works but I will try to get a good night sleep. If there are any other applicants wish us luck!!
Reply 4
Original post by nealchen
Thanks you guys for the support. I guess it’s just rly hard not to care about the result after all the works but I will try to get a good night sleep. If there are any other applicants wish us luck!!

Answers received yet? anyone?
Yes good luck everyone! I know a couple people who have received offers already, I haven’t yet. It really is scary waiting for the email to arrive, but just try to distract yourself and don’t worry too much x
just heard didn't get a place - must have failed the interview
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by angelaangela
just heard didn't get a place - must have failed the interview

Sorry to hear ….

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending