The Student Room Group

Software for note-taking in uni lectures (chemistry)

Currently I'm using OneNote to upload my lecture pdf slides as a printout, and then using a drawing tablet connected to my laptop to annotate during the lecture.
It works pretty well for organisation but OneNote just seems to have so many issues that make life more difficult. I like Notion but it doesn't have the drawing pad compatibility that I'm looking for.
Lots of people recommend really good iPad apps but I'm struggling to find something good to use on a windows laptop.

Also preferably want something either a one-time payment or free, but if nothing fits that then I'll still look into other options. Could anyone help suggest software that is similar in style to OneNote but just more reliable?
Original post by dontknowlol
Currently I'm using OneNote to upload my lecture pdf slides as a printout, and then using a drawing tablet connected to my laptop to annotate during the lecture.
It works pretty well for organisation but OneNote just seems to have so many issues that make life more difficult. I like Notion but it doesn't have the drawing pad compatibility that I'm looking for.
Lots of people recommend really good iPad apps but I'm struggling to find something good to use on a windows laptop.

Also preferably want something either a one-time payment or free, but if nothing fits that then I'll still look into other options. Could anyone help suggest software that is similar in style to OneNote but just more reliable?

:hi: I don't do chemistry but my course does have a lot of chemistry-related things in it :yep:
Personally, I use a mix between OneNote and Goodnotes on iPad :smile:

Unfortunately, if there is a substitute for OneNote then I haven't found it either :frown: :five:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending