The Student Room Group

AS level french

Has anyone got any useful tips/websites/essays that I can use. For me its been 2 months in the course and im really struggling.
Hi! I've not done AS level but I am in the second year of A level ...for me I find Quizlet really helpful for vocab and grammar , my teacher recommends Conjuguemos for grammar as well and linguee for accurate online translation. For vocab learning I think one of the most helpful things has been listening to a lot of French music and french covers of English songs...I hope this helps
Reply 2
Original post by Chimpannazee
Hi! I've not done AS level but I am in the second year of A level ...for me I find Quizlet really helpful for vocab and grammar , my teacher recommends Conjuguemos for grammar as well and linguee for accurate online translation. For vocab learning I think one of the most helpful things has been listening to a lot of French music and french covers of English songs...I hope this helps

Oh yes, i meant to say im doing a level french but yes me too i use quizlet but i feel for me its not enough but I've just checked out those websites and they seem so good, so thanks so much for that but how are you finding french this year, are you studying a book or film?
Original post by es.badeaux
Oh yes, i meant to say im doing a level french but yes me too i use quizlet but i feel for me its not enough but I've just checked out those websites and they seem so good, so thanks so much for that but how are you finding french this year, are you studying a book or film?

I'm enjoying it , a lot less grammar in second year at my college ....I'm doing Les Intouchables as the film and Antigone as the play/book :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest