The Student Room Group

Student Finance England - uploading birth certificate

Hello!

I've recently sent in an application to SFE for a postgraduate loan for an International Relations course with a January intake at Teeside University. It's been a simple enough process, of course, but I've come across an issue in that my passport expired over a year ago, and as such I need to send my birth certificate instead. The SFE website tells me that I'm able to upload a digital copy of my birth certificate to verify instead, but I'm unable to find where exactly I'm supposed to do that. I know I can send it in via post, but I'd like to only leave that as a last resort if uploading digitally is still an option. So, some pointers as to where I should upload my birth certificate digitally. I hope I'm not just being blind.

Thanks for your time, and the help.
Original post by NateStiff
Hello!

I've recently sent in an application to SFE for a postgraduate loan for an International Relations course with a January intake at Teeside University. It's been a simple enough process, of course, but I've come across an issue in that my passport expired over a year ago, and as such I need to send my birth certificate instead. The SFE website tells me that I'm able to upload a digital copy of my birth certificate to verify instead, but I'm unable to find where exactly I'm supposed to do that. I know I can send it in via post, but I'd like to only leave that as a last resort if uploading digitally is still an option. So, some pointers as to where I should upload my birth certificate digitally. I hope I'm not just being blind.

Thanks for your time, and the help.

Hi NateStiff,

You need to post the evidence as you are a Postgraduate applicant. Our current timescales are approximately 16 working days, with subject to change depending on our current volumes.

Postgraduate Loans (SFE)
Student Finance England
PO Box 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending