The Student Room Group

Evidence sent and recieved

I sent my documents to student finance in August. Most of my documents now say they are complete. But my children's birth certificates and marriage certificate and tax credit evidence still says not complete and it's asking me to upload the documents again even after I recieved an email sayi g all documents are successfully uploaded. After being advised to wait, I did and about a week ago I recieved an email again sayin we are still awaiting some documents. So I uploaded all the required documents again and recieved an email from sfe confirming that my documents have been recieved. But again when I check my student finance account it still says i have actions to complete. On the 18th of September I went for my enrolment and they asked me to call sfe as they said it seems like I have an error on my account. I did that the following day and explained to the lady what had happened, she put me on hold am for 15 minutes to Che k and when she got back to me she told me that I still had documents to upload. As I had explained to her twice already about the situation and that I had already uploaded and recieved 2 emails from sfe saying my documents were recieved successfully but it still said not complete on my account. But it seems she wasn't great at speaking and understanding english and kept telling me the same thing. I am really confused now and I am starting on the 25th of September and don't know what else I can do to resolve this. If the agent had advised me to do something different or had offered me a solution or had told me to send documents by post then I would not be so stressed. But I am still in the same situation and still waiting . Can somebody please tell me if this is normal and if I should wait until I start my course. As ringing sfe was a complete waste of 2 hours as they offered nothing or no new advice. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Original post by Imad rauf
I sent my documents to student finance in August. Most of my documents now say they are complete. But my children's birth certificates and marriage certificate and tax credit evidence still says not complete and it's asking me to upload the documents again even after I recieved an email sayi g all documents are successfully uploaded. After being advised to wait, I did and about a week ago I recieved an email again sayin we are still awaiting some documents. So I uploaded all the required documents again and recieved an email from sfe confirming that my documents have been recieved. But again when I check my student finance account it still says i have actions to complete. On the 18th of September I went for my enrolment and they asked me to call sfe as they said it seems like I have an error on my account. I did that the following day and explained to the lady what had happened, she put me on hold am for 15 minutes to Che k and when she got back to me she told me that I still had documents to upload. As I had explained to her twice already about the situation and that I had already uploaded and recieved 2 emails from sfe saying my documents were recieved successfully but it still said not complete on my account. But it seems she wasn't great at speaking and understanding english and kept telling me the same thing. I am really confused now and I am starting on the 25th of September and don't know what else I can do to resolve this. If the agent had advised me to do something different or had offered me a solution or had told me to send documents by post then I would not be so stressed. But I am still in the same situation and still waiting . Can somebody please tell me if this is normal and if I should wait until I start my course. As ringing sfe was a complete waste of 2 hours as they offered nothing or no new advice. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Hi there,

The evidence will show as outstanding until the assessors review this for you. Our current timescales are approximately 25 working days from the date received which is approximately 5 weeks, with subject to change depending on our current volumes.

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending