The Student Room Group

Student Finance England Address?

Hi, so I have to send off my birth certificate to student finance due to not currently having a British passport. The address provided on the website to send it to is given like this:

Student Finance England
PO BOX 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Whereas on the declaration form I printed off to send with the certificate the address is given as:

Student Finance England
PO Box 306
Darlington
DL1 9NU

So I'm guessing one of these addresses is wrong - can anyone tell me which is the correct address to send it to? I don't want to get it wrong and have my application delayed even further, it's taken long enough as it is.
Thanks for all your help!
Original post by Marmaléad
Hi, so I have to send off my birth certificate to student finance due to not currently having a British passport. The address provided on the website to send it to is given like this:

Student Finance England
PO BOX 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Whereas on the declaration form I printed off to send with the certificate the address is given as:

Student Finance England
PO Box 306
Darlington
DL1 9NU

So I'm guessing one of these addresses is wrong - can anyone tell me which is the correct address to send it to? I don't want to get it wrong and have my application delayed even further, it's taken long enough as it is.

Hi Marmelead,

Student Finance have more that one Postal Address depending on what Evidence or Document's your are sending . Both of the above Address's are correct.The Online Declaration's are usually returned to PO BOX 306 .
You can send your Online Declaration to PO BOX 210 along with your Passport and we will process this.

Thanks
Original post by Laticia
Hi, I have a similar issue but mine maybe a lot worse. When I went to the post office to send my birth certificate, I had forgotten to write down the Student Finance postal address and as I did not have internet I could not look on the website. Then I remembered that I had received several emails from Student Finance and a light bulb went off in my head; I could look at the bottom of the email because they usually put an address there. Lo and behold I was right and the address was: Student Finance EnglandThe Memphis BuildingLingfield PointMcMullen RoadDarlingtonCounty DurhamDL1 1RWSo I sent of my document really bigging myself up, thinking I'm happy I have done this early. A few days later, I find myself on the Student Finance website just checking if they had received my birth certificate and it said they hadn't. So I got slightly worried and decided to double check the address just in case I had got it wrong. I GOT IT WRONG! I was meant to send it to:s-smilie:tudent Finance EnglandPO Box 210DarlingtonDL1 9HJHelp please! What do I do?

Hi Laticia.

If you have sent it to the Lingfield Point address they will forward your evidence to the correct department to be processed, I would advise that you contact us by telephone or Facebook or Twitter where we can check that this has been received.

Thanks

Catherine
HiI sent my student finance application off about a week ago. I’m unsure of whether Student Finance had received my application.Does anyone have any information to put my mind at ease and what I should do if I’m concerned?
Hello everyone,I couldn't find an item I was supposed to send off for evidence for my son. I posted the others I did have though. I have found it now and would like to email the scans.Could I know the email address please.I'm in Ghana.
Original post by Ivy Sena Akakpor
Hello everyone,I couldn't find an item I was supposed to send off for evidence for my son. I posted the others I did have though. I have found it now and would like to email the scans.Could I know the email address please.I'm in Ghana.

Hi,

I'm afraid we do not accept any evidence via email. You'll need to post your documents to Student Finance England, PO Box 210, Darlington, DL1 9HJ

Regards, Aisha
is this the same address for EU to send evidence?
Original post by Marmaléad

Student Finance England
PO BOX 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Student Finance England
PO Box 306
Darlington
DL1 9NU

Hi Marmalead,

Both addresses are correct but normally we advise Declarations to go to the PO Box 306 address and all other evidence to the Po Box 210 address.
Thanks,
Claire
HiI have to send my documents to student finance. The problem is I have just copies as the original I've send them to sort out some things dor my daughter and I haven't received them back yet. And as well I write down wrong on my marital status that I am divorced, I am separated from my ex, we are not divorced yet. I did call student finance and told them about the mistake in my application, they said the changed it in the system and it's ok, I just have to send birth certificate for my daughter, a copy my passport but just copy as the original I didn't received it yet .Any advice can I get😥😥😥😥😥?Thank you
Original post by flory_camy
HiI have to send my documents to student finance. The problem is I have just copies as the original I've send them to sort out some things dor my daughter and I haven't received them back yet. And as well I write down wrong on my marital status that I am divorced, I am separated from my ex, we are not divorced yet. I did call student finance and told them about the mistake in my application, they said the changed it in the system and it's ok, I just have to send birth certificate for my daughter, a copy my passport but just copy as the original I didn't received it yet .Any advice can I get😥😥😥😥😥?Thank you

Hi,

If you're applying as a home student for full funding or a Migrant Worker we will need you to send your original ID.

If you've been asked to send your children's birth certificates then those can be copies.

Thanks, Chanel
I am wondering if I can send PFF2 form to this adderss
Original post by Nugod Allah Ali
I am wondering if I can send PFF2 form to this adderss

Hi there,

All evidence should be sent to Student Finance England, PO Box 210, Darlington, DL1 9HJ.

Thanks, Erin
Original post by Aisha SFE
Hi,

I'm afraid we do not accept any evidence via email. You'll need to post your documents to Student Finance England, PO Box 210, Darlington, DL1 9HJ

Regards, Aisha

Hi can I physically bring my passport to the office in Darlington? I need the passport for I'd, uni bank etc. Not happy to send via courier as this is an official document and it's been advised not to send the original as many have been misplaced. Thanks luke
Original post by Sehgalluke!
Hi can I physically bring my passport to the office in Darlington? I need the passport for I'd, uni bank etc. Not happy to send via courier as this is an official document and it's been advised not to send the original as many have been misplaced. Thanks luke

Hi Luke,

Yes, you can however they wouldn't hand it straight back to you as there is a queue they are working through, it would be the same timescale if you sent it by post.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending