The Student Room Group

Is it worth to study Computer Science overbroad or I stay in the UK?

So currently living in the UK, I’m in Year 13 as of now. I looked into studying bachlers overbroad before but I changed my mind however now I’m looking into other countries and I’m thinking about it. But I’m not sure whether it’s really worth it and I should just wait until I graduate university and then move elsewhere. My main idea is to live anywhere Western or Central Europe. I don’t mind living in places like Estonia though.

In terms of language, I know three and I’m a massive fan of learning ones so it won’t be an issue. My native language helps me in learning other ones since they have similarities.

Money-wise, I don’t have a lot but I am saving up and I’m looking into free universities when it comes to overbroad since Im aware it can cost a lot.

Accommodation can be rough and I’m aware, I don’t mind living in a small place if I get it, just as long as I have a roof over my head.

Mental health services, I do have some mental health struggles so I’m wondering if there’s at least any decent countries that offer not a years long waitlist? And how it goes in terms of counselling etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending