The Student Room Group

computer science in uk

hey i have offers from birmingham,nottingham and durham for computer science. i am an international student so my fees will be 30K per year + accomodation. i just wanted to know that if it is worth it to spend this much money?
Original post by evangelize
hey i have offers from birmingham,nottingham and durham for computer science. i am an international student so my fees will be 30K per year + accomodation. i just wanted to know that if it is worth it to spend this much money?

If you didn't spend that money, what would you do instead? Are there not places in your home country where you could obtain a Computer Science degree? Would they cost less than £30K per year? If so, what's the "attraction" of being taught the same material in the UK?
Original post by evangelize

£30k for self-study? Sure go for it.
I don't think that it's worth it cos iv got a bachelors and masters degree's in computer science from Greenwich university but I still can't get a job in it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending