The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics Paper 1 (1MA1 1) - 8th November 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by R1_Rezz
I’m surprised that a lot of people found paper 1 hard; it seemed quite easy, especially compared to paper 3.

nahh paper 1 was a nightmare imo, paper 3 was more doable
Original post by metallic-creek
hopefully lower🙏 im so upset cus there was some vectors q on paper 2 that i wasnt able to do so im really hoping to smash it tomorrow like i refuse to not get at least a 6 and thank you so much. how did u find paper 2? Good luck for tomorrow as well!

I thought paper 2 was really good! But in general I tend to always do better on calculator papers! Fingers crossed all goes well! Good luck on your results :smile:
Original post by Fantasticmrfoxie
I thought paper 2 was really good! But in general I tend to always do better on calculator papers! Fingers crossed all goes well! Good luck on your results :smile:

thank you so much!! you too
Reply 23
I just did the paper for my mocks, and honestly it wasn't hard but i just did a lot of silly mistakes. for the first question where u had to divide 2 decimals, i left my answer as a fraction. for the aubergine and the radish price, i got £4 and £2 which i believe is right, but i put it in the wrong order. for the 3d trig one, i found the top angle instead of the bottom one. for the rationalising question, i defo got that wrong. for the last question, with 2 quadratic inequalities, it wasn't bad, but i made some mistakes with the negatives. does anyone remember the last question word for word with the exact numbers? my answer was x is less than -2 or x is greater than 4
Reply 24
Original post by ahmadmuh
I just did the paper for my mocks, and honestly it wasn't hard but i just did a lot of silly mistakes. for the first question where u had to divide 2 decimals, i left my answer as a fraction. for the aubergine and the radish price, i got £4 and £2 which i believe is right, but i put it in the wrong order. for the 3d trig one, i found the top angle instead of the bottom one. for the rationalising question, i defo got that wrong. for the last question, with 2 quadratic inequalities, it wasn't bad, but i made some mistakes with the negatives. does anyone remember the last question word for word with the exact numbers? my answer was x is less than -2 or x is greater than 4

I think that you’re on about a different paper bro, sounds like the June one.
Reply 25
Original post by pawelk6
it was easier than the summer one, only a few questions were difficult

What’s the last few questions about again?
Reply 26
Original post by R1_Rezz
Lads what did you get for the books and shelf’s question? I got 2800 I think.

I got 2400 idk If its right
Reply 27
hello, does anyone have the link for the papers
Reply 28
Original post by Navy293
Can u please send me the paper

I did the igcse version and that’s on r/igcse iirc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending