The Student Room Group

Applying without further maths A level to CS

Hi there I am applying to Warwick university, UCL, Bristol with Maths, Physics and geography
at A*, A*, A* predictions
I was really concerned if you need to take further maths like do they consider it more often than not
I have done many courses in CS and data analysis
I am rlly worried can anyone let me k ow how applying to CS without fm usually goes ab
Original post by Yuvraj2601
Hi there I am applying to Warwick university, UCL, Bristol with Maths, Physics and geography
at A*, A*, A* predictions
I was really concerned if you need to take further maths like do they consider it more often than not
I have done many courses in CS and data analysis
I am rlly worried can anyone let me k ow how applying to CS without fm usually goes ab

If u put all that in ur personal statement u should be okay . I was originally gonna apply for cs (no fm, just maths and cs) and I didn’t even take fm and I was gonna do it anyway. u might have trouble with Warwick im not gonna lie depending on how competitive they are this year. U don’t need it for them, but a lot of people will have it and they say u should’ve studied further. Bristol and UCL should be totally fine, they don’t even mention fm on their page :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending