The Student Room Group

Struggling to revise

Hi Everyone, I'm really really truggling to revise right now and my mock exams (GCSE) are next week. I have been revising continiously but right now everything feels annoying. The clothes I'm wearing, my body, I'm disturbed and now I can't focus. My brain is not absorbing information.
Could anyone give me some advice? I feel like this is very generic and I'm sorry for it
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi Everyone, I'm really really truggling to revise right now and my mock exams (GCSE) are next week. I have been revising continiously but right now everything feels annoying. The clothes I'm wearing, my body, I'm disturbed and now I can't focus. My brain is not absorbing information.
Could anyone give me some advice? I feel like this is very generic and I'm sorry for it

you have to take information slowly don't cramp it make sure you understand it also for your cloths wear something that not too comfortable so that you can feel like your at work hence it becomes easier to revise.
(edited 5 months ago)
Just revise for one hour a day from now until your GCSEs and just things that will help you remember better such as making mind maps/quiz questions and testing yourself on them instead of trying to just read things over and over or make excessive notes, doing practice questions really helped me as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending