The Student Room Group

Help me!

He was my senior and we first had our first texts in insta . From all the info I got he was kinda a red flag guy. But he never texted me rudely and I had a soft spot for him . Then actually we had on and offs in insta. I rationalized things and I got it that I should not fall for him. We were chatting for like 6 7 months. I added him in snapchat after I closed insta. He started texting him but to be honest I had no feelings for him. He used to ask for my snaps everytime and even asked me out for date next year. He used to ask for my snaps everytime, actually I had seen him in person but haven't talked to him really in the public. On one such day he asked for my pics that could stay in our texts for saved. I asked him to send him first,he did so I did but when I saw him deleted his pics I too. Then after a few days he removed me as a friend even after he was the first one to text every single text. What can cause him to do so?
Reply 1
Here is the thing. One thing women like is ATTENTION. You enjoy the convo and all the attention but have no feelings. He wants something you are not willing to commit to but the attention feeds you and keeps you connected. I don't know about why he would delete pictures but now that he is gone, why feel sad or be concerned? You never really wanted anything as he is a red flag. You should be thanking your stars it's over with however, the fact that you will not receive anymore attention bothers you. I stand corrected. Let it slide girl!
Here is the thing. One thing women like is ATTENTION. You enjoy the convo and all the attention but have no feelings. He wants something you are not willing to commit to but the attention feeds you and keeps you connected. I don't know about why he would delete pictures but now that he is gone, why feel sad or be concerned? You never really wanted anything as he is a red flag. You should be thanking your stars it's over with however, the fact that you will not receive anymore attention bothers you. I stand corrected. Let it slide girl!
Original post by Anonymous
He was my senior and we first had our first texts in insta . From all the info I got he was kinda a red flag guy. But he never texted me rudely and I had a soft spot for him . Then actually we had on and offs in insta. I rationalized things and I got it that I should not fall for him. We were chatting for like 6 7 months. I added him in snapchat after I closed insta. He started texting him but to be honest I had no feelings for him. He used to ask for my snaps everytime and even asked me out for date next year. He used to ask for my snaps everytime, actually I had seen him in person but haven't talked to him really in the public. On one such day he asked for my pics that could stay in our texts for saved. I asked him to send him first,he did so I did but when I saw him deleted his pics I too. Then after a few days he removed me as a friend even after he was the first one to text every single text. What can cause him to do so?

Probably wasn't getting sex off you so that's why he did it
Original post by Olaoluade

OK thanks and I have seriously moved on. About attention no girl(of all the girls I know) has paid ever to him ig
Original post by Anonymous #2

And about feelings, when I first started talking with him he made me feel special tbh I had caught feelings for him. Later on discovering his interaction with other girls and with few of my friends too, I understood he was really a red flag who knows how to play with girls' feelings and how to manipulate them. I seriously couldn't believe how a good and reputed Teacher's son could be like this. Yk wt when you fall in love with someone without touching their skin, it's actually love- psychological fact. Nvm. See I was never an attention seeker and I am not ready to go into relationships. Just I had hopes that he might fall for him or atleast he could be serious with me. I was wrong.
But I am not regretting!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending