The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Section 1: 4.4
Section 2: 6.1
Section 3: 10.5
Total: 21.0

Flipping amazed, so pleased with that :biggrin: My only regret is that I've missed out on the 4.7 needed at Imperial, but we'll see!
Edit: Chignesh10 is Sanjetti, sorry didn't realise I was on his account!
Reply 42
mustafa
I'm So glad i have been banned, from a society of ungrateful foolish people. (I'm jjkkll).

No wonder you've been banned; you're disrespectful to others and enjoy calling people 'stupid' and 'thick' whilst being the most egotistical about studying medicine (yet your grades leave much to be desired).

By the way, well done Sam, Lost and Mena :smile:
Reply 43
tomster
(yet your grades leave much to be desired).

dont be a dick man
Reply 44
tomster
No wonder you've been banned; you're disrespectful to others and enjoy calling people 'stupid' and 'thick' whilst being the most egotistical about studying medicine (yet your grades leave much to be desired).

By the way, well done Sam, Lost and Mena :smile:

And I'm STILL better than you.
:mfing: :mfing: :mfing: :mfing:
Reply 45
Vazzyb
dont be a dick man

The opinion of someone Stupider than me, isn't going to hurt is it now.
Reply 46
mustafa
The opinion of someone Stupider than me, isn't going to hurt is it now.

its just that you're in the middle of a difficult application process and he's come out of nowhere and just said that...
Reply 47
Vazzyb
its just that you're in the middle of a difficult application process and he's come out of nowhere and just said that...

It does not bother me in the slightest.

I can and Have faced the reality.
Reply 48
chignesh10
Section 1: 4.4
Total: 21.0

Flipping amazed, so pleased with that :biggrin: My only regret is that I've missed out on the 4.7 needed at Imperial, but we'll see!

does imperial definitely need 4.7 in sec. 1 and 2? i don't think so - a little rumour going round tsr i think.... there will be some with like 4.6, 7, 12 and shining GCSE's and AS - would they be instantly rejected? i really don't think so?

I got 4.4, 4.7, 10.5 = 19.6, so i am praying i'll get an imperial interview!
Reply 49
OMGsh!!!

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!

I'm no psychologist, but this is way too common. Not only is it happening in my school and my friends school, but here aswel. UCAS is turning people into inconsiderate and/or paranoid beings. We need to be more understanding and less snappy. No one is "stupid", "foolish" etc, the fact that we're all applying for an AAB course proves that. And people should know better than to retaliate.

Just take a deep breath, and let it go... We've all got more serious things to worry about, like January modules etc.
This is immature. :rolleyes: who cares what grades people have? You're going to be a pretty crap doctor if you rely purely on academia....
Reply 51
I'm so glad results actually came today, but after yesterday's anti-climax I wasn't so excited... that was until I read my results.

This thread has been so helpful overall.

Section 1: 6.7
Section 2: 6.7
Section 3: 13.5
Total: 26.9
Comments: :smile:
Yeah thought I'd get back to the topic at hand...my results were

Section 1: 9.0
Section 2: 5.8
Total: 25.3

Yeah I got full marks on Section 1 :-P

Anyone else applying for Vet Med?
Reply 53
just_max1234

Wow, full marks! That's something to be proud of!
Reply 54
just_max1234
Yeah thought I'd get back to the topic at hand...my results were

Section 2: 5.8
Total: 25.3

Yeah I got full marks on Section 1 :-P

Anyone else applying for Vet Med?

What an excellent set of results. Well done! Nine! Blimey!

Vet Med forum is here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=196
ADREAM
does imperial definitely need 4.7 in sec. 1 and 2? i don't think so - a little rumour going round tsr i think.... there will be some with like 4.6, 7, 12 and shining GCSE's and AS - would they be instantly rejected? i really don't think so?

Yeah same dude, you can just never tell...(I've just noticed that you're applying to Oxford, Imperial AND SGUL as well :p: Good luck!)
Reply 56
Is it just me, or has everyone on TSR got amazingly, unbelievably high BMAT results? Average nationally = 16.9, so many people here have 20+!
Well done though, but I smell some fibbing!!!!

(I did get 19.6 though - honest!) :smile:
I don't know, perhaps some people are a bit apprehensive about revealing their scores if they're upset or below what they wanted to get.

I'm pretty mixed about my scores but considering I thought I would do so much worse, they're more than good enough for me. Whether it will be good enough for a UCL interview is another question but I don't mind waiting.
Reply 58
ADREAM

Well done on your Oxford interview. You must've had amazing academics (and probably PS as well!) to compensate for Oxfords insane standards for BMAT!
Reply 59
SamWalters
Section 1: 7.0
Section 3: 13.5
Total: 26.6

Comments: Not dissatisfied.

Yeah, I wouldn't be satsified with that sort of score.:rolleyes:

Come on man! That's an intense score.

Latest

Trending

Trending