The Student Room Group

How to ACTUALLY get rich and build wealth

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AMac86
Laffer wasn't critiquing the idea of remote working itself, more the idea of working "wherever I want, at whatever time I want" and making lots of money whilst doing so (with the slightly typecast beach cafe in Thailand as an example...)

That's the part where the OP needs to re-adjusts their expectations - setting up almost any business is going to involve an a lot of hard work, a lot of the time and working times (whether as owner or a contractor) are going to be dictated to large degree by clients, customers, colleagues, teams etc...

Yes you are right, although contracting has now skewed somewhat into allowing more flexibility for choosing working hours. I think OP is better placed than most given their field of work.
Reply 21
Building wealth is undoubtedly hard work, especially in the realm of online business. Growing my online business has been a test of persistence and continuous improvement. One of the best decisions was incorporating a custom AI assistant into my operations. Check out the offerings at KindGeek https://kindgeek.com/ai_assistant. This AI companion has streamlined tasks, offering me more bandwidth to strategize and scale.
(edited 4 months ago)
good luck then ig.
Try making a business yourself. Could become very successful, don't let anyone put you down!
Reply 23
I moved to china to earn a decen wage with a low cost of living. Was able to save 25k within 3 years. Moved back to UK to do my post grad so I can move back to china or Taiwan to earn even more and save even more. Sometimes it's about making leaps
Reply 24
Firstly i think its important to set targets that will bring you to your goal.

When starting with nothing it will be difficult but you can set a primary of goal of owning your property outright for example to offer you security. After that, you need to calculate the level you require to start your business and what that business will be.

Unfortunately, we can't jump to the end.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending