The Student Room Group

MetFilm School London Students Attending in October?

Hi! Was looking to see if I could find anyone attending MetFilm School London in October this year and whether they'd be interested in working on a freshers group chat so that we can get in touch with other students attending. I've currently been looking for ways to contact other students for months and have failed at doing so. There isn't an existing freshers group chat so I think it would be really helpful if we made one so that we could get to know each other before the course starts.
Reply 1
Hi! Was looking to see if I could find anyone attending MetFilm School London in October this year and whether they'd be interested in working on a freshers group chat so that we can get in touch with other students attending. I've currently been looking for ways to contact other students for months and have failed at doing so. There isn't an existing freshers group chat so I think it would be really helpful if we made one so that we could get to know each other before the course starts. Are there any new students attending MetFilm School London? And if so, give me a shout!
Reply 2
Hi! Was looking to see if I could find anyone attending MetFilm School London in October this year and whether they'd be interested in working in chatting so that we can get in touch with other students attending. I've currently been looking for ways to contact other students for months and have failed at doing so. There isn't an existing freshers group so I think it would be really helpful if we made one so that we could get to know each other before the course starts.
Reply 3
Original post by AngusM2002
Hi! Was looking to see if I could find anyone attending MetFilm School London in October this year and whether they'd be interested in working on a freshers group chat so that we can get in touch with other students attending. I've currently been looking for ways to contact other students for months and have failed at doing so. There isn't an existing freshers group chat so I think it would be really helpful if we made one so that we could get to know each other before the course starts.

Hi man, I'm going to Met swell and I agree we should setup a group chat, if you want to talk more about I'm definitely open to it
Reply 4
Hi guys. Did you start at Met in October 2020? What course are you studying and what's your experience been like so far? Thanks very much.
Original post by Smarti
Hi guys. Did you start at Met in October 2020? What course are you studying and what's your experience been like so far? Thanks very much.

I would like to know too! I just got an offer and am trying to make a decision. To all students that applied to Met or recently got offers, shall we make a group chat so we can discuss? It might be helpful.
Reply 6
Original post by Coolgal27
I would like to know too! I just got an offer and am trying to make a decision. To all students that applied to Met or recently got offers, shall we make a group chat so we can discuss? It might be helpful.

Yes please, that would be great! I also got an offer and I'm having trouble deciding..
Original post by Smarti
Yes please, that would be great! I also got an offer and I'm having trouble deciding..

Great! Where would you like for us to create the group? I was going to suggest instagram but I know some people are uncomfortable with that! Is there a way to create a group on here?
Reply 8
Great! Where would you like for us to create the group? I was going to suggest instagram but I know some people are uncomfortable with that! Is there a way to create a group on here?

Not that I can see. I'm happy to join a group on instagram or messenger. I'll send you my details privately. :smile:

Hi, also going to MET in sept this year! Insta group is a good idea, has anyone made one yet?
Original post by em.film.1
Hi, also going to MET in sept this year! Insta group is a good idea, has anyone made one yet?

Hi, we made a group on Instagram, although we only talked for a short while. If you want to message me your Instagram handle privately, I could add you to the group.
Hi, we made a group on Instagram, although we only talked for a short while. If you want to message me your Instagram handle privately, I could add you to the group.

Hi there, I'm starting at Met this September and still haven't managed to find a student group! Can I be added to this group please :smile:
Hello I am applying for 2023 met film school london filmmaking. I would love to get some opinions on this course from insiders. Do you like the school so far?
Reply 13
Heyy. What course have you applied for. I’m going to be studying MA post production ‘23 intake.

Also, do you know of any student groups?
Reply 14
Original post by bunn1
Heyy. What course have you applied for. I’m going to be studying MA post production ‘23 intake.

Also, do you know of any student groups?

Hey, im also looking for some student groups, please let me know if you find any :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending