The Student Room Group

UAL and GSA BA Interaction Design

I’ve applied for University of the Arts London (London College of Communication) and Glasgow School of Art for Interaction Design Arts. I sent my portfolio for LCC in on 13th Feb, and my GSA portfolio on the 7th Feb.

Is anyone else applying to these courses/taking them already? I’d love to hear when people got invited for interview, and when you got an offer! Very nervous but really hopeful as I got very quick responses from Goldsmith’s for Design and AUB for Creative Technologies. On the GSA website they do say that interviews are in March and offers in May but that seems like an awfully long time!

Anyways if anyone else is interested or also applying let me know, let’s keep in touch! ❤️
Original post by pinkapoppy
I’ve applied for University of the Arts London (London College of Communication) and Glasgow School of Art for Interaction Design Arts. I sent my portfolio for LCC in on 13th Feb, and my GSA portfolio on the 7th Feb.

Is anyone else applying to these courses/taking them already? I’d love to hear when people got invited for interview, and when you got an offer! Very nervous but really hopeful as I got very quick responses from Goldsmith’s for Design and AUB for Creative Technologies. On the GSA website they do say that interviews are in March and offers in May but that seems like an awfully long time!

Anyways if anyone else is interested or also applying let me know, let’s keep in touch! ❤️

In my case, Fine art in Chelsea and GSA, I submitted my portfolio on 06 Dec and in late Dec. I had my interview on 25 Jan and 29 Jan, respectively. I got an offer from Chelsea during the interview, and for GSA, I got the offer letter about 4 to 5 days after the interview. Hope it helps, wish you luck!
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by NateDiazInKR
In my case, Fine art in Chelsea and GSA, I submitted my portfolio on 06 Dec and in late Dec. I had my interview on 25 Jan and 29 Jan, respectively. I got an offer from Chelsea during the interview, and for GSA, I got the offer letter about 4 to 5 days after the interview. Hope it helps, wish you luck!

Congratulations! want to hear about your preference. Which school is your final choice?
Reply 3

Wow that's fantastic, well done! When did they invite you for an interview, and do you know which university you think you'll go for?
Reply 4
Original post by pinkapoppy

I just got an offer from UAL yesterday! Actually I’m quite surprised to have heard from them only a week or two after submitting my portfolio - now it’ll just be a longggg wait until I hear from GSA.
Reply 5
Update: I also got an interview for Glasgow School of Art BA interaction design today! I scheduled my interview for 11th March at 10am, first slot I could get haha

Quick Reply

Latest