The Student Room Group

Accomodation available

Hey, I'm planning to transfer my bronze en suite at Chapters Islington. Its a very cute cosy room with a view of the courtyard from the window. Tons of natural light and the room is spacious enough for one person with storage options. The kitchen is shared with 5 people, everyone is neat and there is no disturbance.

There is also a study room, art studio, gym, cinema room, play area (PS4, Pool etc) 24/7 security and concierge. It's walking distance to the Caledonian Road Station and also has Tesco, Sainsbury in walking distance. There is also a Morrisons 20 minutes walking.

Room details are below:
Bronze En Suite room approximately 11 SQM in size. These student rooms come with compact double beds, en suite bathrooms, study area, storage space, and share a living area and kitchen with groups of fellow residents.

The rooms include a bed, chair, desk, wardrobe, bedside table and bookshelves. The en suite bathrooms contain a shower, toilet and sink. The shared kitchens have a 4 ring hob, an oven, a microwave, fridge/freezers, a dining area and a sofa.

No council tax, however its a contractual agreement. I have paid until the month of first week of January but I plan to move out in December so I would like the coming flatmate to transfer me December's rent(£1,375). From January, it is expected that you will pay rent for the accommodation (till 31st August, 2024) up front which amounts to £9,375.

It is a student accommodation so you will have to provide documentation supporting that along with guarantors details. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending